AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: dukestar5 Dinner Recommendations (San Pedro Town) - 04/01/13 04:40 AM
My husband and I are traveling to Ambergris Caye next weekend. The place where we are staying provides breakfast daily, but we would like to visit San Pedro Town for lunch/dinner. Can anyone recommend a good place to eat for lunch or dinner? Thanks!
So many to choose from.... Wild Mango, Casa Picasso, Red Ginger, El Fogon, Bistro Mestizo...just depends on what you want and your price range. You'll find great food all over the island. I recommend Estels for lunch (closed Tuesdays) Good luck.
Also Blue Water Grill, Elvi's Kitchen .........

Posted By: Surendra Re: Dinner Recommendations (San Pedro Town) - 04/01/13 03:21 PM
Black Orchid, Blue Water Grill, Waragumas
For a good meal in a nice clean restaurant that is not touristy, try Mickey's on Middle street.
Posted By: IGAmel Re: Dinner Recommendations (San Pedro Town) - 04/01/13 05:11 PM
Caprice at Holiday Hotel is a good choice!
Posted By: ragman Re: Dinner Recommendations (San Pedro Town) - 04/01/13 05:14 PM
Estels, El Fogon, Black Orchid and Blue Water Grill. In no particular order. I've been to each one of these in the last month and was well satisfied.
Bluewater is always good and it's located at our hotel. Hidden Treasure is one of our favorites which we never skip. We are looking forward to trying Black Orchid. Tons more to choose from as well.
Posted By: Surendra Re: Dinner Recommendations (San Pedro Town) - 04/01/13 07:05 PM
Mesa Cafe for Breakfast and Lunch, Excellent Food at reasonable prices. Monday - Friday.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board