AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Licensed Real Estate Agent

Posted By: Mayan Seaside

Licensed Real Estate Agent - 04/28/13 09:37 PM

Hi All,

Me again, I am wondering if anyone can email any recommendations for reliable, trustworthy, licensed real estate agents that will show us all applicable listings and possible have some good connections.

Thank you again.

Peter
Posted By: Juliat

Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent - 04/28/13 10:53 PM

Hi Peter,

I am Canadian and on the island with exactly what you are looking for. Email
Julia@sandsvillasbelize.com
Posted By: Phil

Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent - 04/29/13 12:17 AM

He asked for "reliable, trustworthy, licensed real estate agents". Qualify?
Posted By: Mary1220

Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent - 04/29/13 01:02 AM

I do not think Belize has a requirement for real estate agents to be licensed?
So if you are looking for US licensed or Canada Licensed agent you need to inquire about their license.
Posted By: leafish

Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent - 04/29/13 12:36 PM

Please check out Juliat, Look her up on trip advisor at sands villas and BYC. Be careful
Posted By: seashell

Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent - 04/29/13 01:27 PM

Shouldn't matter. They aren't looking for a condo and juliat can call Sand Villas "villas" if they want to, but near as I can tell they are apartment condos. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Posted By: Phil

Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent - 04/29/13 02:02 PM

baba Boey not sure if you are here but from what I see and hear the opposite is true of the Agents. They are generally - well the good established ones - doing very well with lots of sales and are all very pleased with how the market looks. Last year was more like your description - but I am not in the business I hasten to add.
Posted By: AC Lover

Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent - 04/29/13 02:29 PM

Baba,
You don't know what you are talking about, and I am not a real estate sales person.
I live here on San Pedro and have for the last 8 years, and have a successful business. So far this has been the best year for real estate sales since 2007. Many expensive homes, in addition to condos, have been sold. As far as good agents, there are a number of them.
This Chat Board is full of people who add their comments, and don't have a clue about what they are saying.....sad.
Posted By: Poppie

Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent - 04/29/13 03:42 PM

AC Lover, Perhaps Baba was just trying to WARN people NOT to do business with a CERTAIN person or CONDO/VILLA complex. As they are all over this message bd.
Yes San Pedro does have a FEW good , HONEST real estate companies.
Some have been here for many yrs and some developers have completed complexes in less than 7-8 yrs and no problems.We are individuals that live or bought here should help folks by waring them of the bad ones..YES?
Posted By: ScubaLdy

Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent - 04/29/13 06:02 PM

About 9 years ago there was an animated conversation at Wet Willy's about a nice guy this certain man who had just been deported to the USA and jailed on fraud charges. It was mostly women talking. Out of the background a very quiet man simply said "I never met a con man who wasn't a nice guy."

Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent - 04/29/13 06:32 PM

Thank you for your help. I had read about the Yacht club prior, what a mess. I will stay away from Sands, reef village etc, not interested in anything like those two developments or lack of it if you will.

I appreciate your help and suggestions.

Peter

Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent - 04/29/13 06:41 PM

Haha, an enjoyable read and a true snap shot of reality. I totally appreciate your advice and list.

We actually are looking at homes because of the condo mess on AC, it actually doesn't have a great reputation for completed condo developments. I am sure as the economy improves so will the status of developments.

I don't mind doing my due diligence in fact I like doing it so no worries there. I am not going to part with my hard earned money very easy. IF, we make the move we have to have a good feel about AC and be confident in our decision.

Appreciate your advice

Peter
Posted By: Marty

Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent - 04/29/13 10:19 PM

deleted the info from Baba Blooey
Long list of "info" on real estate companies and developments - most of it negative and more than half of it totally wrong.

Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent - 04/29/13 11:24 PM

Its hard to figure out the facts within the information. This is why its best to get down there in June.

Thanks Web guy

Peter
Posted By: Marty

Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent - 04/30/13 12:16 AM

yep. best to come on down!!!! enjoy!
Posted By: Inplub

Re: Licensed Real Estate Agent - 04/30/13 06:05 AM

Thank you Marty for letting us know you deleted a posting, we still own property there and may be planning on coming back soon, we have always classed San Pedro to be home.

John and Thipaya
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board