AmbergrisCaye.com Home
hello, all

first timer here,

i've been trying to get a dive/accomodation package on amberigos caye for around $400US for a group of poor canadian divers ... there's 10 of us so i figured 4 to a condo, this would be possible but the prices i'm getting for a condoed week w/mainland transport are around $600 (5 days of diving) in mid-February (high season doesn't help)
... am i kidding myself?
(i figured $150 for 5 dives and $250 per person for 1/4 of a condo for a week to be fair)
Try the Sunbreeze for a a dive package. They usually have an ad and magazine special in Rodales mag. Last time I checked they were pretty good, and the 'cane just might make it more interesting. I assume at $30 per dive you are talking about a one tanker. If not, y'all are gonna haf to pitch the ante up a bit.
The info. choochoo gave is good. I stayed at Sunbreeze on a package deal, and was well pleased in June. Location is great, for the many wonderful restaurants and clubs, by walking.
Tropica and the Tides Beach Hotel also usually have good dive pkgs. Look at their websites on the lodging page.
There may also be an auction-site
where you can pick up great deals
on dive packages! [Linked Image]
Hey, if Rock's Inn is up and running they can put all of you up in separate rooms for that price, and Hustler Dives(directly out in front) do great $30 one-tank dives all up and down the reef...they even have trips to the Blue Hole and Turneffe, which are the best...but a bit more costly, obviously.
Hi

I am sure I can work with your numbers or close to it e-mail me at [email protected] and i will work on it for you.

regards

Gaz Cooper
Gaz Cooper's DIVE BELIZE www.DiveBelize.com
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board