AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: [email protected] helen and woody canaday - 10/22/00 01:34 AM
owners of corona del mar. could someone on the island go and check on them? their daughter, carol, is very concerned and she would like for them to contact her...or if someone could get word to us so i could ease her mind. do they need anything? etc...
Posted By: barefoot Re: helen and woody canaday - 10/23/00 01:29 AM
Tell her not to worry. My husband just saw and spoke with Woody yesterday. Don't know if they need anything but will let you know. We just got our phones back today and we are about 2 blocks from them. Hopefully will have power next Wed or so.

Dawn
Barefoot Watersports
Posted By: [email protected] Re: helen and woody canaday - 10/23/00 02:07 AM
Hey Dawn--
Phyllis and I have been working together on getting supplies to Ft. Worth... She is Great and talks about you all all the time.. We are staying at the Holiday, we arrive on the 28th.. We'll see you there, thanks, rick and cheri
Posted By: Dallas Dave Re: helen and woody canaday - 10/23/00 03:25 AM
Woody and Helen are fine, and in good spirits as usual. They have a generator and are making rapid progress rebuilding the roof of the hotel. The new restaurant is badly damadged on on the back burner for now. I think Woody just wants to lease it when he gets it in shape.
Posted By: [email protected] Re: helen and woody canaday - 10/23/00 11:53 PM
Hey Dave, We'll be there on the 28th , Staying at the Holiday.. We'll see you there..Rick and Cheri
Posted By: Dallas Dave Re: helen and woody canaday - 10/24/00 12:23 AM
You got it brothah, did you get the supplies Lacy brought for you to bring down? It's what I couldn't carry my last time home. Thanks for the help down there. We were luckier than most.
Posted By: [email protected] Re: helen and woody canaday - 10/24/00 01:16 AM
Yes I did, She dropped it off at the resturant.. It goes down on Wed. Flight....
Thanks, Rick and Cheri
Posted By: [email protected] Re: helen and woody canaday - 10/25/00 05:11 AM
Dave the supplies are on the plane for Wed... just got back from the airport, we will have 1 more go down on fri before we come on sat.... no flight going down on thurs. see you at the holiday... Rick and cheri
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board