AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Hutz on Ambergris for sale???

Posted By: JohnL604

Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 08/28/13 10:35 PM

I heard that Hutz on Ambergris may be for sale, my wife and I are thinking about buying a small hotel down in Belize, is this a good spot?
Posted By: Capt. Hollywood

Re: Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 08/28/13 11:23 PM

the three most important things in retail/hotels are LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. You will want to look very hard at this place.
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 08/29/13 12:29 AM

Aw, the wisdom of someone named "Capt Hollywood ". Would you buy a car from someone by that name ?

Re: Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 08/29/13 12:54 AM

There are no car dealerships on AC. You would know that if you lived here part-timer.
Posted By: Cooper

Re: Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 08/29/13 03:53 AM

Capt Hollywood, you are a relative newbie here, Ernie B has been around for a decade more than you,Other than timelines on you two I have no opinions.Capt Hollywood, you have to be smart enough to know the car thing was in jest. Or I would hope so,,,

Re: Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 08/29/13 11:57 AM

I am not a "newbie" to Belize. Everyone here knows that I am Emperor and Ultimate Supreme fearless leader of North Ambergris Caye. Those who oppose my power or my authority will feel the sting of retribution by Captain Mosquito and his army. They are well trained, can get in almost anywhere, and are out for blood!

Posted By: Mike S

Re: Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 08/29/13 12:35 PM

Back to the subject of Hutz, if you are familiar with the areas of the island JohnL , it is located in the DFC area. So, you probably would not get a lot of tourists looking for your rooms because of it's distance from the center of town.
Posted By: BrusselSprout

Re: Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 08/29/13 12:38 PM

It's a very cute place but yes, a tough locale. You'd have to serious RAMP up the advertising at the water taxis and in other places...and perhaps provide a bit of transport.

Re: Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 08/29/13 12:46 PM

Yes John, what I said before the thread was hijacked. Most important is to do your homework before jumping into anything here. The best advice I can give you is live here first before you commit, or as Bobby D said in Heat,"Never get involved in anything you can't walk away from in 30 seconds or less." There are a lot of faded for sale signs on AC

Re: Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 08/29/13 04:50 PM

Well, I am pleased to see that "Cpl Hollow Wood" has a sense of humor after all.
Posted By: Bear

Re: Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 08/29/13 05:10 PM

Speaking of Hollowlegs Ernie, when can I buy you and BW those beers?

Edit...becaue I've obviously had my share..

Re: Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 08/29/13 05:34 PM

"WB" ?
Posted By: klcman

Re: Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 08/29/13 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Capt. Hollywood
I am not a "newbie" to Belize. Everyone here knows that I am Emperor and Ultimate Supreme fearless leader of North Ambergris Caye. Those who oppose my power or my authority will feel the sting of retribution by Captain Mosquito and his army. They are well trained, can get in almost anywhere, and are out for blood!

I thought that was Elbert..... laugh
Posted By: Wizardofaahs

Re: Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 08/29/13 10:45 PM

Capt. Hollywood does have a sense of humor. Cooper, not so much it seems.

Re: Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 08/30/13 02:53 PM

Cant say much for a wizard on a winged jack ass either. I want some of wut yer smokin.
Posted By: Judyann H.

Re: Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 08/30/13 04:14 PM

Corporal Hollywood...That's funny....um I mean Ernie, that's not very nice.... smile

Re: Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 08/30/13 04:34 PM

edit: "Cpl.Hollow Wood"

smile

Re: Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 08/30/13 06:45 PM

Movie quote for today.
Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life Son.
Dean Wormer
Posted By: JohnL604

Re: Hutz on Ambergris for sale??? - 01/15/14 01:29 AM

Well thanks everyone, LOL. Seems like a debate was started when I didn't really mean for anything like that to happen. My wife and I are looking to buy something in Belize, I have a hospitality background and she a financial one.

We've always wanted a small bar/hotel, or maybe even just a bar/restaurant that we can semi retire into. I love the F&B industry and for me running a restaurant/bar would be so much fun in retirement. Not even work for me at all.

Anyone know of something for sale on AC?
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board