AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Hey Jane, your pics are up...

Posted By: Marty

Hey Jane, your pics are up... - 11/04/00 02:49 AM

//AmbergrisCaye.com/jane/
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Hey Jane, your pics are up... - 11/04/00 03:14 AM

marty marty marty!!! thank you and your son soooooo much, it looks great. i hope i can get the folks to check them out. thank you again for everything. did i say thank you yet?? well thanks. did he get all that homework done too??
Posted By: Marty

Re: Hey Jane, your pics are up... - 11/04/00 09:09 AM

Yes, i chained him to the scanner, he perked up at the bikini shot!

Marty
Posted By: TexasCat

Re: Hey Jane, your pics are up... - 11/04/00 09:47 AM

janeinpa, great pics!!! i will see much of the same jungle sights. on san pedro, i plan to see as much sea life as possible!! now that i'm A CERTIFIED DIVER!!! i thought your husband & you were a little older!! yaw are a good looking couple who have enjoyed belize!! my turn is coming in jan.
ps. i also plan to PARTY AS MUCH AS MY LITTLE BODY WILL DO!!!
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: Hey Jane, your pics are up... - 11/04/00 01:00 PM

Great pics Jane! I loved them all! You've got some great pics at least of what JER use to look like. The palapa bar is gone now since the hurricane.
Posted By: Annie

Re: Hey Jane, your pics are up... - 11/04/00 02:37 PM

Jane your pictures are fantastic! I have never been to the north part of the island and now your pictures make me want to go up there. Do they have a place for lunch at JE if I were to take a water taxi up there for a day visit?
Also, Jane, I've read that you are from Bucks County, My daughter and her husband are living in New Hope. They were certified on their honeymoon 4 years ago on AC and they will be going back to San Pedro with the rest of the family December 27.
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: Hey Jane, your pics are up... - 11/04/00 03:16 PM

New Hope? When I lived in Philly I would always drive up to New Hope and walk around. I absolutely loved the place.
Posted By: Belize Mama

Re: Hey Jane, your pics are up... - 11/04/00 04:08 PM

Wonderful shots! Some of them could be used to lure people there....of course that's not so hard to do is it?
Thanks for getting them up Marty.
Sure makes me want to be back there...*sigh*
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Hey Jane, your pics are up... - 11/04/00 05:11 PM

Jane, your pictures are great, enjoyed the viewing. Felt like I was there with you.
I recognized the little guy in front, of the kids that sell beads. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks to Marty's son for his efforts, greatly appreciated.

Re: Hey Jane, your pics are up... - 11/04/00 05:17 PM

thanks guys. i had a wonderful time there!
denny & annie: i live 20 minutes south of new hope, in doylestown. new hope is beautiful, we go there a lot too. ride our bikes on the mule-barge canal path. come look me up next time you are around.
thanks texascat, for saying i look young. as yall know i turned 37 last week! not bad, eh? congrats on your certification. when you go, f swam with dolphins at turneffe, best experience diving, he said.

Re: Hey Jane, your pics are up... - 11/04/00 05:21 PM

oh yaeh, you can get lunch at JE it is pricey though, but the people are great. i remommend the enchaladas w/chicken, yum.
chloe, those kids sat down and talked to me for a while. i didnt buy anything, but we talked about life ther as a kid and at home. they were very nice, and were fascinated by the disposable underwater camera!
Posted By: booblers

Re: Hey Jane, your pics are up... - 11/07/00 05:45 AM

Jane, I love your pictures!!! Only 14 more days and we will be there, can't wait. Thanks, Jenn

Re: Hey Jane, your pics are up... - 11/07/00 09:28 PM

jenn, i hope you read that glowing report today from the guy who's family just got back. sounds like some things are back to where they were. hope you have as great a time. remember, it is what you make it. bye!
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: Hey Jane, your pics are up... - 11/08/00 01:32 AM

Hey Jane: I see ya are quite da babe! Great pictures.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board