AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Bonehead UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/20/00 08:38 AM
The lead story in Ambergris Today (online) describes recent UFO sightings in and around AC. Do any of you locals have anything to say about this, humorous or otherwise? Thanks.
Posted By: Grace Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/20/00 03:44 PM
Where did you find that story?
Posted By: Marty Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/20/00 04:48 PM
http://AmbergrisToday.com
Posted By: SP Daily Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/20/00 09:15 PM
Most sightings have been rather late in the evening at BCs Bar.

[This message has been edited by Jesse (edited 11-20-2000).]
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/20/00 10:08 PM
Also from the three story "air traffic control center" across the street from the "Maintenance Center" at the Hideaway.
Posted By: SP Daily Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/20/00 10:15 PM
The 3 storey ATCC is for aliens. Real people go to the Hideaway. They''ve got pizza once again!
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/20/00 10:34 PM
In keeping with the informative tone of this board I find myself duty bound, and obliged, to ask if the Hideaway is also serving biscuits and gravy again. This will be a crucial issue for us in December, possibly extending well into 2001. A little blue curacao would be nice too.

(Did anyone notice but me, that a number of these UFO sightings have come rather late in the evening, from someones porch while they have friends "gathered"?)
Posted By: Debbie Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/20/00 10:37 PM
very interesting. Thanks for sharing.....
Debbie
Posted By: PamelaLee Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/20/00 11:08 PM
Choochoo, as of last week, there were no biscuits and gravy at the Hideaway. The Texas lady I spoke with didn't give me a projected date for their availability, just said their kitchen got messed up in the hurricane and sent me to Lily's.
Posted By: SP Daily Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/20/00 11:58 PM
Kitchen repairs have been slowed by UFO traffic but are progressing. So far they have pizza every day and an excellent BBQ on Sat. eves.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/21/00 12:34 AM
at risk of being thrown off this board, i must ask: do extra-terrestrials prefer biscuits-n-gravy or pizza?
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/21/00 01:01 AM
Jesse and jane'

We're in tricky waters here. Our being somewhat jocose may give prospective visitors to the island the impression that San Pedro is fun.
Posted By: Marty Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/21/00 01:45 AM
Ok, got a projected date of Dec 1 for biscuits and gravy.

feel free to begin standing in line....
Posted By: rickcheri Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/21/00 02:30 AM
maybe the lights were angels????
Posted By: Chloe Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/21/00 03:49 AM
This is information now, not fun or chat.
I read of the sightings, and fully agree with all the above postings, and will keep it a secret that San Pedro is fun.
Posted By: SP Daily Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/21/00 04:03 AM
Just got home from the Hideaway with a pepperoni and black olive and garlic pizza... NICE! There were several Aliens there drinking beer when I left.
Posted By: Sandcrab Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/21/00 03:55 PM
So much for that diet eh Jesse, or was that pizza for a friend?
Posted By: Debbie Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/21/00 04:32 PM
Well, at least now we know where Bill disappeard to. Why would they abduct him? Must be those irregular brain waves...... [Linked Image]
Debbie
Posted By: SP Daily Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/21/00 04:33 PM
Diet Pizza! (It was small)
Posted By: Daemyon Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/22/00 09:32 PM
I think somebody(drunk on BluePottyWater) who didn't like the taste of the pizza, threw it out the window, somebody at B.C.'s in turn SAW said pizza, elbowed Rick Carr, who with his lightning-fast reflexes, beamed a MagLite on the whirling grease-pie; saw refracted lights and reported same as a UFO to 'SandShaker'...Case closed!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/22/00 09:55 PM
i just cant top that.
Posted By: Daemyon Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/22/00 10:13 PM
Resistance is futile, Earthling!
Posted By: Chloe Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/22/00 10:48 PM
Well that cleared the UFO thang up.
Answered all my questions.
Posted By: Bonehead Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/28/00 06:51 PM
Thanks, all - this is a most creative group, and I suspect at least some of the responses are pretty close to the "truth."
Posted By: Debbie Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/28/00 09:49 PM
Daemyon, I truly enjoy your zest for the surreal and your stunning creativity.....Sat and chuckled for 15 minutes.... Have missed your well developed humor.....
Debbie
Posted By: Brion Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/28/00 10:29 PM
Doing my last minute packing - thank heavens I read this post. I'll be sure to include my aluminum-foil-alien-radiation-repelling-quantum-hat in my duffel. Schooo, that was a close one...so glad I read this... I'll be easy to spot in BC's - just look for the guy in what looks like an aluminum foil suit sipping on the Belikins.... But, then I guess everyone is dressing like that with all the recent sightings, huh?

(By the way, since nobody actually knows me, I am kidding... LOL)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/28/00 11:08 PM
i am pretending not to laugh. we are supposed to not mess around on this board. when ya get back, post us on the gossip board and let us know how it went. say hi to the other aliens for me.
Posted By: Chloe Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/28/00 11:44 PM
Just too cute.
I broke the rule and ROFLMAO.
So Sorry. NOT
Posted By: Daemyon Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/30/00 07:24 PM
Aaaah, Debbie...if you think my humor and observations are "surrealistic", you've never been to lovely San Pedro!!!
I live near Area 51(Las Vegas), and stranger things have been seen in A.C. after a few "Panty-Rippers" than witnessed at Groom Lake since '47, shiny clothes not withstanding!!!
thanks for the compliment, though...Earth Girl!
Posted By: Sunkissed Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 11/30/00 08:17 PM
Well Daemyon on my next visit to Vegas we'll have to hook up and have a drink! My bestfriend lives there as well and I make at least two trips a year over there. She lives over in the Lakes area. I love visiting there. Always something to do and might I add, I love the sun!
Posted By: Daemyon Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 12/02/00 12:19 PM
You're on, kiddo! But I should warn you: the little green men you'll see after we partake of said drinks are employed by Nellis AFB...and if they try to take you to their leader, don't go!!! You'll wake up next to Agent Scully and Mulder...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 12/02/00 07:40 PM
my parents live next to Luke AFB in AZ. are there alien cousins there? i saw of sitings on TV from luke last year or so?? my folks have had nothing but bad luck since they moved there in 1998...
Posted By: Sunkissed Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 12/07/00 07:30 PM
Hey Daemyon your on!!! I'll let you know as soon as I plan my next visit. And I promise not to follow anyone to their leader. Well I'll try anyway. Maybe we might need to inlist in the help of a responsible third party. Okay, who's going to tackle that???
Posted By: Debbie Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 12/07/00 10:21 PM
I lived in New Mexico for three years just two miles or so from the 1947 crash site. (It did NOT crash in Roswell, it crashed in Corona)The "seekers" that frequented our ranch were far more peculiar than any alien....real or imagined.......Some of the oldtimers still had pieces of that thing. Pretty strange all around. The neighboring ranch had a spot on it that if you stood over it with a compass, it would spin in circles wildly. An anomoly. Yes, there are some strange, unexplainable things out there. The San Pedro "aliens" included....
Debbie
Posted By: Daemyon Re: UFOs in San Pedro? - 12/08/00 04:20 AM
That's a descriptive term for the expats in San Pedro- "Anomalous"...I hear if you pour too many of those "Blue Balls" into one of them, they spin uncontrollably, as well!!!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board