AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: MamaLiz 2 ?s, 1 silly one - 11/29/00 06:36 AM
OK, so I finally talked hubby into a family trip to AC next summer (May or June). We'll be bringing my daughters who will be 7 & 9. I thought it would be fun to hang out with local children and from what I've seen on the board, Boco Del Rio Park seems like a likely spot. Here's my two questions: Does the park still exist after Keith? (now for the silly one) What about crocs or gators or whatever evil creatures that might want to eat my tender babes? (I told you it was a silly question, but us Moms have to worry about something)
Posted By: Dallas Dave Re: 2 ?s, 1 silly one - 11/29/00 07:57 AM
Never heard of a human attck anywhere here. A few dogs on the backside, but you won't be swimming there anyway. I have scurfed backside many times and never had a problem. There are star leaches back in the brackish water that makes swimming no fun anyway. Stay beach side and enjoy!
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: 2 ?s, 1 silly one - 11/29/00 09:06 AM
Mama Liz.....the park was messed up pretty bad......they lost most of the nice palapa tables that they had just woked so hard to build. A lot of the play equipment is ok.

I would imagine that if your not coming till May or June....they should have fixed this by then. I would ask this question again in a few months.

The park in the middle of town is ok....and there is play equipment there. [Linked Image]
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board