AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: lovelobsters Flats fishing - 12/25/00 05:07 AM
Wife and I are arriving in AC on Jan.17. Can't wait. I would love to fish the flats for tarpon/bones/permit.I don't fly fish. Does anybody know if I need to bring my own stuff to spin-cast? Any information who I should book would be appreciated. Thanks
Posted By: mazzullo1 Re: Flats fishing - 12/25/00 04:19 PM
All fishing guides normally provide gear. You might want to try Luis Caliz at 011-501-26-5025; I've used him as a guide for tarpon, and he's great! Tell him "Doc" sent you.
Posted By: lovelobsters Re: Flats fishing - 12/26/00 06:32 AM
Mazzullo 1 Thanks for the information, I will deliver your message while ZI am reeling one in.
Posted By: PATRIOTSNATION Re: Flats fishing - 12/26/00 06:32 PM
HI lovelobsters i am trveling to belize the same time as you and planning to go fishing with my party(2 couples)so if u want we can try arrang something so the price isnt so high we can all g o in on it and maybe catch dicount if we do it same time let me know
[email protected] we arrive on AC ON JAN 16 U CAN EMAIL OR JUST WRITE ON THIS BOARD
Posted By: PATRIOTSNATION Re: Flats fishing - 12/26/00 06:33 PM
PS WE GOT THE BEST LOBSTERS HERE IN MAINE TOO BAD I COULNDT BRING ANY ON MY TRIP
Posted By: lovelobsters Re: Flats fishing - 12/27/00 01:58 PM
Hey Patriot,
I appreciate the invite. I am not sure at this time what I am going to do. I am still waiting to hear back from my contact on AC about how this works. I think at this point my plan was to go it alone and leave my wife in the hammock soaking up some sun. If I have a change of plans I will get in touch with you and see if that option is still open. Good Luck!
Posted By: lovelobsters Re: Flats fishing - 12/27/00 02:10 PM
Hey Patriotnation,
I really appreciate the invite. I am not sure what my plans are since I am waiting to hear from a contact on AC where we are staying. I think at this point I would like to try and go it alone. If I can't arrange a trip alone I will get in touch with you and see if that option is still open. Thanks and Good Luck
Posted By: PATRIOTSNATION Re: Flats fishing - 12/27/00 04:00 PM
no problem and of course you would be welcome if you decided differently what other tours you 2 plan on takin we are doing 1 mayan tour to mainland couple snorkel tours 1 fishin trip---- have a great time !!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board