AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Hello to all. We are new to AC and are planning to spend New Year's on the island. Looking for some suggestions as to dining and entertainment for New Year's Eve. IS there anything special planned for that evening? Appreciate your feed back.
Steve & Trish
Wow you guys plan in advance! We're just trying to get our heads around Lobsterfest which is right around the corner. Living in the moment and all .......
But the good news is that if you are here for New Year you will have a host of things to do and places to be. Some resorts will have multi-course meals with champagne and music/dancing. Most restaurants will have New Year specials. The local night-spots will be rocking as well. Just book your stay and keep an eye on this message board, San Pedro Sun, San Pedro Scoop, Ambergris Today, Taco Girl and SP Daily ...... you'll be well informed and will be able to do something spectacular.
There might even be fireworks - I'm never awake at midnight so I can't say for sure.
Thank you for your feedback. Sounds like the AC is the place to be for New Years. I will keep checking the mentioned sites and scoping it all out. Take care and enjoy the Lobster Fest!!! Wished we were there to partake in the festivities..

Do you think we will need reservations for New Year's Eve?
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board