AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: ScubaLdy E-6 processing - URGENT HELP NEEDED - 01/08/01 08:34 PM
I had 6 very loud, excited u/w photographers, 2 snorkelers and 2 designated drivers (to airport) at my house last night.
Besides being very good photographers they are also good cooks -- our potluck dinner was wonderful.

Needless to say everyone wishes we could be leaving right now. We worked out everything except the E-6 processing issue.
IS THERE ANYPLACE ON THE ISLAND DOING E-6 PROCESSING?
If not, is there anyone in Belize City who can do a 24 hour turnaround?

Each of us will be shooting between 20 and 30 rolls of film and need to have (at the very least) the first few rolls developed.
There is no horror like getting that many rolls of film home and finding that something was wrong with the camera set up and NONE of your images are good.

I sure will appreciate your help.
Harriette
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: E-6 processing - URGENT HELP NEEDED - 01/08/01 10:30 PM
OK, Harriette..we thought you were pretty darn smart, must be that N. CA air. Since it's Monday we'll try to help more than usual.

Go to the home page for Goods and Services, click on Joe Miller Photography...I think his email is [email protected]. He should be able to tell you about this E-6 stuff, and where to get it done. We're still trying to get the Insta-matics figured out.

If that doesn't work then we don't know any more than you do.

CC
Posted By: Marty Re: E-6 processing - URGENT HELP NEEDED - 01/08/01 11:17 PM
also try [email protected] Kay Scott does a lot of photography on the island....

I know there is a place in Belize City, I do NOT believe you can get e-6 in san pedro.
Posted By: ScubaLdy Re: E-6 processing - URGENT HELP NEEDED - 01/09/01 12:14 AM
Choochoo
Did you get a picture of the Dolphins with your instamatic?
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board