AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: [email protected] Lookin for Mr. Larry Thourpe!! - 01/10/01 07:44 AM
If any one on the island can get a message to Larry and his wife, Please tell them to email us and [email protected], we need to talk with them.. Tell them the patch gut needs to talk with them,,, Rick
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Lookin for Mr. Larry Thourpe!! - 01/11/01 02:37 AM
pretty please
Hey you all there on the island, i really need to talk with Larry... Please give a message to Dallas Dave or Rashell that we need to get in contact with them... Thanks, Rick
Posted By: Therapy I Re: Lookin for Mr. Larry Thourpe!! - 01/12/01 03:49 PM
R&C, Is it my imagination, or do your requests seem to get ignored most of the time. I have also made a number of APPROPRIATE requests and they get ignored also. I think I may have been designated a problem user. Again you seem to have about as much luck as myself. The biggest thing I have learned over the past 9 months observing the message board is; "I trust nothing that gets put on it".
Posted By: Robin Slattery Re: Lookin for Mr. Larry Thourpe!! - 01/13/01 12:31 AM
You are not getting ignored!! I emailed Larry Thorpe early this morning and told him you were looking for him. I found his email on this website, under phonebook, etc.
He hasn't answered me yet, but if he does, I'll relay your message again!! He happens to be our neighbor and if he has access to a computer, he will reply!!!
Thanks Robin--
you can tell him we were the ones who put on the BBQ at the Palapa Bar in Nov. for all of our friends there and took donations for the lions club to help in the relief... He's our neighbor there, too. Thanks again, Rick and Cheri
Posted By: Dallas Dave Re: Lookin for Mr. Larry Thourpe!! - 01/13/01 09:39 AM
Hey Rick, I don't know Larry. I'd help if I could but I simply don't know these people. Is there anything else I can do for you and Cheri? Let me know on my personal E-Mail. See ya bro, Dave
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Lookin for Mr. Larry Thourpe!! - 01/13/01 02:35 PM
Hey, us here on the island are only a few... 3 or 4 of the regulars on this board. All the rest are elsewhere. Here on the island many of the phones are still out while BTL rebuilds the phone system. So its not so easy for us to pass messages... sorry.
Posted By: Therapy I Re: Lookin for Mr. Larry Thourpe!! - 01/13/01 10:16 PM
I thought that might help.
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Lookin for Mr. Larry Thourpe!! - 01/16/01 05:26 AM
Hey if I can get a tele. phone # for him or an email address I can do the rest... Thanks, Rick

Or big Jim might know how to get ahold of him. From the Peir lounge!!! Thanks...
Posted By: JmHanna Re: Lookin for Mr. Larry Thourpe!! - 01/19/01 04:47 PM
Rick,
we still have unreliable phones in Tres Cocos
He is not working
I will tell him to get in touch with you.
Thanks guys- Just let me know!!!!
Posted By: Robin Slattery Re: Lookin for Mr. Larry Thourpe!! - 01/20/01 05:56 PM
Rick & Cheri.. Here is Larry's email address. I emailed him on 1-12 got a reply on 1-13. The phones are intermitent. Maybe direct email will work better than the message board! Good Luck.
Larry Thorpe
E-mail Address(es):
[email protected]
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board