AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Memorial for Jesse Cope

Posted By: lil'red

Memorial for Jesse Cope - 08/12/14 06:07 PM

The Memorial for Jesse Cope will take place at Corona Del Mar, or Coconuts bar on Tuesday, August 19th, from 5pm until 7pm. Mike, Jesse's son, has had his hands full, as you can imagine, but now he can breathe a little and concentrate on celebrating his father's life and his friends in a public memorial. Please contact Nancy Scott at 622-4110 or myself at 623-9992 if you have any special requests or can bring a dish for pot luck. Thank you very much.
Posted By: Inplub

Re: Memorial for Jesse Cope - 08/13/14 07:14 AM

Very sorry to say we cannot make this as we fly back from England on the 19th. R.I.P. Jesse.

Re: Memorial for Jesse Cope - 08/13/14 04:59 PM

Thank you, Inplub. Safe travels.
Anyone who would like to help in the planning of the memorial for Jesse Cope is welcome to come to Coconuts tomorrow at 11am to offer suggestions and help with arrangements. Many of you have asked to be involved, so please come by tomorrow morning. Thank you.

Re: Memorial for Jesse Cope - 08/15/14 01:52 PM

Would like to keep this on the minds of Jesse's friends so I am going to give it a nudge back to the top.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Memorial for Jesse Cope - 08/19/14 12:31 PM

Tonight is Jesse's Memorial, hope you can attend….
Posted By: champion

Re: Memorial for Jesse Cope - 08/19/14 12:50 PM

A live feed would be nice.
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: Memorial for Jesse Cope - 08/20/14 05:33 PM

The memorial was so bitter sweet. It was lovely to see all of the people, from all walks of life that came together to celebrate Jesse's life. I know we will see a full story including photos so that we can help those that could not attend find closure in the loss of this dear man.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board