AmbergrisCaye.com Home

help with tropic air reservation

Posted By: jen436

help with tropic air reservation - 01/25/01 12:18 AM

I have tried the 1800 # to confirm a flight on tropic air but they did not have confirmations available for flights booked in Belize. My hotel booked the flight for me and gave me a confirmation # but I wanted to double check before I leave this Tuesday. I sent an email to Tropic Air also but haven't gotten a reply yet. Does anyone know how I can check on the flight? Thanks [Linked Image]

Jen
Posted By: lyndend

Re: help with tropic air reservation - 01/25/01 12:26 AM

Did your hotel send you a voucher? Tropic Air is shall we say......laid back?

Re: help with tropic air reservation - 01/25/01 12:31 AM

no-they only gave me a confirmation #...what should i do at this point??? i don't want to get stuck on the mainland!!!
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: help with tropic air reservation - 01/25/01 12:42 AM

I just forwarded this to the boss at Tropic. But don''t be concerned. You''ll get a seat to your destination without reservations anyway.
Posted By: TC

Re: help with tropic air reservation - 01/25/01 12:43 AM

Jen: Perhaps you could e-mail your resort to confirm or e-mail Tropic Air (via their web site) with your confirmation number and name. But if all that does not work... not to worry. Tropic will get you to San Pedro. Worst case is you will just have to purchase tickets when you get to Belize City.

Have fun and enjoy.

TC

Re: help with tropic air reservation - 01/25/01 12:48 AM

thanks for the help
Posted By: Karen Pasquariello

Re: help with tropic air reservation - 01/25/01 06:00 AM

Hi,
Tropic Air now emails their tickets, so it is easy to get one. I don't have their email address in the states with me, but I do have it in my office. So, if you want to email me tomorrow at [email protected] I can give it to you. Courntey is the contact in the states and she probably doesn't know anything about reservations made in Belize, but you could try. I wouldn't worry too much. If there is not a reservation for you, and you have to pay twice, I would think the hotel would reimburse you. There are flights out of international to San Pedro about every 30- 60 minutes.

Re: help with tropic air reservation - 01/25/01 05:01 PM

Thanks Karen-I was able to get a confirmation from Tropic Air so all is well [Linked Image]
Posted By: Karen Pasquariello

Re: help with tropic air reservation - 01/26/01 04:40 AM

Good, have a great trip!!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board