AmbergrisCaye.com Home
We are going to be moving down to Ambergris Caye in a few months and need to get recommendations on building contractors and architects. We are from the USA and have our own building plans and are planning on building on the west side right across from Grand Belizean Estates. Any information would be very helpful as we are trying to get our ducks in a row before we come down.

Thanks,Bobbie
Mike Coleman is exceptional.
A lot of experience on the island for a good number of years.
I worked with (still working an another project) Graniels.
110% Happy!
Sent me PM for contact info
Any recommendations on architects? I heard Ganiels and Coleman as well for contractors.
This is what Graniel is building for me.
Architect: I drawn it by myself and a very good and fast young architect (Hector Rodriguez) help me the finalize. PM me for any contact info.

[Linked Image]

More pictures:
Playa Del Sol
Hello Bobbie, we used Mike Coleman and had really great results......We will use his company again when we start our next project....Exceptional integrity and follow up....First Class.
seconding that Judyann, certain lessons learned.
I used Armando Graniel for my home in 2000. Extremely pleased with his work. Price was cheap in the long run. I had a cistern leak 2 years ago. I called him, he didn't believe it. Came and saw that it had leaked. Sent workers out to fix it immediately at no charge whatsoever. He said it should have not leaked. What a warranty. I vigorously recommend him.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board