AmbergrisCaye.com Home

one barrel rum ???

Posted By: garfish

one barrel rum ??? - 02/05/01 04:07 PM

i have some friends that were at ac last year and were asking about shipping "one barrel rum" to michigan. they thought the name of the place that did this for them last year was "travelers" in san pedro... if anyone has any info could you please contact deb by email
[email protected]
thanks
Posted By: Sandshaker

Re: one barrel rum ??? - 02/05/01 04:23 PM

Travelers, Ltd.
Pescador Dr.
San Pedro Town
Ambergris Caye
Belize, C.A.

Phone: 501-26-2020
Posted By: Bobber

Re: one barrel rum ??? - 02/05/01 07:25 PM

I've been kicking around the Carribean for the last ten years or so (vacationwise) and haven't found any better sippin' rum outside of the Dominican Republic. Skip the barrel, looks cute but it generally leaks somewhere along the line. Buy the bottle, cheaper, don't leak.

Re: one barrel rum ??? - 02/05/01 07:30 PM

BOBBER, DO YOU KNOW IS "ONE BARREL" AVAILABLE BY THE BOTTLE TOO???
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: one barrel rum ??? - 02/05/01 08:55 PM

yes, it is, but i greatly prefer "Cane Juice". ever tried it? yum.

Re: one barrel rum ??? - 02/05/01 09:51 PM

Always on the lookout for "new" thrills, I'll put it on the list to do next time. I may not be a conny-sewer, but I do know what I like

Re: one barrel rum ??? - 02/06/01 01:55 AM

mix the cane juice with pineapple juice & ice for a sweet refreshing treat!

Re: one barrel rum ??? - 02/06/01 04:00 AM

That kind of puts it into the frou-frou drink category. I suppose if I stick a paper umbrella into it, I could get away with it [Linked Image]

Re: one barrel rum ??? - 02/06/01 03:49 PM

hey they all sound good and tastey to me!
hope i can sample all and let you know.... THANKS ALL

Re: one barrel rum ??? - 02/06/01 09:46 PM

sweet, yes. frou-frou, not a chance. i have seen some very manly men get trashed drinking this by my pool. they just go down soooo easy. does a drink have to taste like sh*t to be cool? (i will admit, i have been caught drinking frou-frou drinks quite often, but my husband never would. g & t's in the winter, r & p's in the summer)

sha-bang!

Re: one barrel rum ??? - 02/06/01 09:59 PM

I MORE PREFER B.M. (BETTER CLARIFY THIS ONE) BLOODY MARYS w HORSERADDISH IN THE WINTER AND
CAPTAINS AND COKE IN THE SUMMER. BUT I FIGURED WHEN IN ROME OR AC AS THE CASE MAY BE DO AS THE AC'ers DO....
Posted By: CHOOCHOO

Re: one barrel rum ??? - 02/07/01 12:07 AM

"..OR AC AS THE CASE MAY BE DO AS THE ACer'S DO.."

Oh, oh.

Re: one barrel rum ??? - 02/07/01 03:04 AM

Personally, for refreshment, nothing better than an ice cold Belikin. Unfortunately most of the time I have to settle for a good dry vodka martini. The aforementioned rum is for either relaxing, or my wifes famous Bahama Mamas. You know they're good when she starts mispronouncing them after only one.
Posted By: Debbie

Re: one barrel rum ??? - 02/07/01 04:40 PM

Have to agree with Jane here. Nothing goes down so easy as a rum and pineapple. Don't know what it is about rum, but it gives me such a pleasant rosey glow. Total relaxation, and a BIG smile...... [Linked Image]
Debbie

Re: one barrel rum ??? - 02/08/01 12:33 AM

i like it because it is refreshing. really cool on a hot day.
Posted By: Barefoot Skinny

Re: one barrel rum ??? - 02/10/01 01:42 PM

Hell! I even mentioned One Barrel in a song. Never did get any thanks from Traveler's. But I still love it with cool water. (no hangover).
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: one barrel rum ??? - 02/15/01 03:20 AM

I'm a one barrel & water girl myself...
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board