AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Curious, anyone in AC March 23-27

Posted By: rohrig

Curious, anyone in AC March 23-27 - 02/19/01 09:36 PM

Just curious- I got my vacation cut short due to Busy season(Tax) but have been going since 1995. If anyone will be there I'll be uo for drinking, fishing, diving, snorkeling?
Email [email protected]
Posted By: Suew

Re: Curious, anyone in AC March 23-27 - 02/19/01 11:26 PM

You don't really think you'll be the only one there that's up for that, do you? Have a blast and celebrate my birthday for me! My trip will have to wait a couple weeks.
Posted By: AC Beach Bum

Re: Curious, anyone in AC March 23-27 - 02/23/01 11:01 PM

I'll be in AC March 22 to March 27. Perhaps we will run into each other there.
Posted By: geckogirl

Re: Curious, anyone in AC March 23-27 - 02/25/01 01:47 AM

We'll be there 3/26 a.m. and leave 3/31. This is our first trip to AC and we are going with my best friend and her husband. We had to go during spring break cause she's a school teacher. How crowded will AC be???
My birthday is 3/28 and so is my best friends, so I'm sure we'll be in a "less than sober condition" that day. What beach bar would be a good place to celebrate?
Posted By: rohrig

Re: Curious, anyone in AC March 23-27 - 02/26/01 11:26 PM

GECKOGIRL-
MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 25 SO ILL BE FAR FROM SOBER AT ABOUT NOON. ANYWAYS, LAST YEAR(EVERY YEAR) I AM IN AC FOR MY BIRTHDAY. ALL BARS ARE GOOD, BUT I STRONGLY SUGGEST GOING TO BAREFOOT IGUANA. LAST YEAR ON MY BIRTHDAY, THEY STOPPED THE MUSIC AND THE DJ(SPENCER) TOLD EVERYONE IT WAS MY B-DAY. SO ALL THE FEMALE EMPLOYEES LINED UP AND EACH HELD A SHOT DOWN BY THEIR AREA? AND I HAD TO CRAWL ON MY KNEES AND TAKE A SHOT THEN CRAWL THROUGH THEIR LEGS AND DO IT AGAIN UNTIL ALL THE SHOTS WERE GONE.BUT KEEP IN MIND I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY HANDS!
IT SHOULD NOT BE VERY CROWDED BUT YOU NEVER KNOW BECAUSE OF THAT DAMN TEMPTATION ISLAND SHOW DRAWING ATTENTION TO AC.
Posted By: sscubabob

Re: Curious, anyone in AC March 23-27 - 02/27/01 06:10 AM

I feel yet another birthday coming on sometime in Late March when I'm there...Yeah, Thats the ticket!
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board