AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Just Returned

Posted By: Therapy I

Just Returned - 02/26/01 08:21 PM

9 wonderful days. Banana Beach by far the Best. Location, Location, Location--just like they say. Units, Beach, proximity to town, staff. One of the best vacations I have experienced. Food--everyone look around there are a number of local dinning establishments that might alarm you by looking at them but the food, service, PRICE, are just what the vacationer ordered. The Best Los CoCo's just ask and you will be directed 3/4 mile before the cut, left of the San Pedro market. Fishing--there is a native named Armine-He will take you fishing for a decent price just ask, I personally went and caught 60 fish nice ones-Red Snapper, Grouper, yellow tail, I then walked some of them to Los CoCo's and the owner was very accommadating and cooked them for me. Armine is located on the beach, to the left of the cematary as you face it. His boat has the name vickey on the side. If you are looking to catch some fish, beginning with netting your own bait, and talking with a really nice sincere native, find Armine and enjoy yourself. If you are a professional and looking for the big time fish go to the big time outfits. Have fun and enjoy!!!
Posted By: sscubabob

Re: Just Returned - 02/27/01 06:17 AM

Happy to hear it. We're going to Banana Beach at the end of March. I'd love to hear more. Thanks.

[email protected]
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board