AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Barefoot Skinny

Posted By: Anonymous

Barefoot Skinny - 03/07/01 06:10 PM

Barefoot Skinny show is a must! We were at Fidos on his birthday and it was the best. Barefoot, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I lost my 16 year old a month ago, and reading all the posts from you and to you even helped me some.
We did meet briefly, at your day-before-the-birthday outing to the Crazy Canuck. We bought you drinks! Anyway, loved your show, bought the 2 CD's, listening now, and will see you soon, (we just yesterday bought a house in Holiday Lands!)
Cheerz, Vicki
Posted By: Debbie

Re: Barefoot Skinny - 03/08/01 05:13 PM

Ibanole, (Vickie)
I read your post yesterday. When you said you lost your 16 year old a month ago, I just sat and stared at the screen a long time. I was so touched. I have a 16 year old, and tried to imagaine what you've been going through. It tore me up. I didn't know how to respond, and still don't really, but I thought about you all afternoon. It must have really bothered me more than I thought, as I also dreamed of you last night. I don't know how to say it in a way that you will know how I feel, but my heart goes out to you. You must be filled with raw emotions and a terrible emptiness. I prayed for you this morning when I woke. I prayed for courage and soothing comfort. I don't know you, but please know someone is thinking of you. As a mother of a 16 year old, I can understand. Peace and God's stregth to you. I wish I were better at expressing myself........
Debbie

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 03-08-2001).]
Posted By: Debbie

Re: Barefoot Skinny - 03/09/01 04:23 PM

Re: Barefoot Skinny - 03/10/01 02:40 AM

Thanks Debbie.
Are you a Belizian? Where do you live?
Best wishes,
Vicki
PS: I think you did pretty good at expressing yourself...

Re: Barefoot Skinny - 03/10/01 03:33 AM

my friend debbie is in texas.
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board