AmbergrisCaye.com Home

COMING THIS FRIDAY 3/16

Posted By: Joe Jr

COMING THIS FRIDAY 3/16 - 03/14/01 02:33 AM

We'll be arriving with Joe jr. and Lauren in three days for 7 nights at Mata Chica and then we did extend and ended up at Luba Hati for an additional 4 nights. Inn at Roberts Grove jerked me around with only a double for $160. / night for the 4 nights which I accepted and emailed as soon as I received their reply. Next day accomodations taken and a $220. unit suddenly? became available.Never responded, didn't like the tone of the email or the way they did business. Can't wait to arrive and many thanks to all the posters for all the wonderful information. We'll drive from BZ airport to Placencia and see a bit of the country and stop at the zoo along the way. I as well as my kids will report when we return.
Thanks

[This message has been edited by Joe Jr (edited 03-13-2001).]
Posted By: Joe Jr

Re: COMING THIS FRIDAY 3/16 - 03/14/01 01:13 PM

I appreciate your concern about driving and have my reservations but at $140. X 4 =$560. I figure I can rent a vehicle for $400. and hopefully see some sights. My other concern is I hate being tied to tour groups and busses / vans for transportation. I plan on hopefully seeing some tour sites on our own, we like that more as a family. Any other comments, pos and negative would be appreciated regarding the drive and any touring on our own. We plan on 2 lazy local days and 2 touring in Placencia. Thanks for all opinions.
P.S. Thanks for the kind words on the chillies, I think they're keepers!
Posted By: Mary and Scott

Re: COMING THIS FRIDAY 3/16 - 03/16/01 04:14 AM

Have a great time!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board