AmbergrisCaye.com Home

June?

Posted By: sunbabe

June? - 03/27/01 12:52 AM

I was wondering what the weather is like the frist week of June. I was planning on having a summer wedding next year, but it sounds like my summer(in seattle) is not the best time in Belize. So, I am considering changing the date to the end of May, putting us down there the first week of June. I would love good weather for both of my special occasions(wedding & honeymoon). Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks
Posted By: Mary and Scott

Re: June? - 03/27/01 03:12 AM

Locals can help with this more than we can, but it doesn't seem that Belize has any bad weather! When we were there last September the weather was perfect. It did rain almost every night..the sound was wonderful! Sun all day.However, two weeks after we left, Hurricane Keith roared through. May or June would appear to be great months and wonderful weather for a wedding. Congrats!
Posted By: Debbie

Re: June? - 03/27/01 04:14 PM

We went the first week of June last year. We were there for 10 days and out of the 10 there was only one day that it rained all day. Most of the showers were at night. The days were wonderful. You needn't worry.
Debbie
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board