AmbergrisCaye.com Home

help-solo aug vacation

Posted By: jackieo

help-solo aug vacation - 03/29/01 05:13 PM

I would like some help i want to go to ac in august but i am finding hard to find a place to stay that is somewhat inexpensive any ideas? also has any ever been to the maruba jungle spa? please help thanks
Posted By: Quin

Re: help-solo aug vacation - 03/29/01 09:57 PM

I too am planning a month long solo trip to Belize (probably in Oct.)myself. There is a ton of info if you select the "Lodging" link at the top of your screen and then select the organize by price link (or //ambergriscaye.com/pages/lodge/lodgingprice.html ). I have heard good comments on Ruby's and plan on staying there for a week or two. For a river/forest adventure check into Banana Bank resort.
Posted By: Over_40_Pirate

Re: help-solo aug vacation - 03/30/01 05:18 AM

I am planning a trip in August as well! If you want cheap, Rubies sounds like the route to go. I've heard nothing but good things about it. Coconuts also receives high marks. A little nicer, for a little more$$. The worst thing about this message board is you get too many options!!!!
Posted By: Dallas Dave

Re: help-solo aug vacation - 03/30/01 08:32 AM

Yeah I've been to Maruba and I'm sure you will like it. Very nice laid back place. The pool is cold! Very refreshing. Nice restaurant as well. I hear they do mud baths and such as well. The grounds are beautiful..A post card of paradise. Tanisha Tours does a run to Altun Ha and stops in for lunch. Give it a try. Daniel is the best tour guide I know.
Posted By: bbnx

Re: help-solo aug vacation - 03/30/01 04:50 PM

Sounds like some of you are going in August.. We are going the last two days of August and 1st week of September... The BIG question is.. WEATHER? Does it rain all the time in Aug/Sep...? Give it to me straight... I can take it!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board