AmbergrisCaye.com Home

please help

Posted By: KOZ FROM DENVER

please help - 03/29/01 11:57 PM

Will someone please tell me if Casa Plata is a good place to stay...can we swim there? Does it have a sea wall.

help help help help help help
Posted By: silly

Re: please help - 03/30/01 01:17 AM

We checked into renting it. I believe it is on the North side,accesible only by the ferry. It looked really nice on the website, but we wanted to be closer in. I do not know anything about its beach area.
Posted By: silly

Re: please help - 03/30/01 01:24 AM

I may have goofed! I think it is on the South side... There is another house called The Palm house that also looked nice with a pool as well and I believe close to town. You could always rent Jerry Jeff Walker's house for $5000 for the week. I think it will sleep up to 10 people.
I know that the Victoria House has a 2 bedroom Villa on the site. We were looking into doing the house thing as well but our plans changed. That was all I was able to find out as far as houses when we were looking. Have you checked on Casa Tortuga?
Posted By: Jericco

Re: please help - 03/30/01 09:19 AM

Look at Brianna's House. It will only do two couples comfortably but it has a great local and we loved it. We stayed there for 2 weeks and had a wonderful time. Plus, the local dog is named Dingo....he loves rice and beans.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board