AmbergrisCaye.com Home

EXCITED ALREADY!!!!!!!

Posted By: jlslks

EXCITED ALREADY!!!!!!! - 03/31/01 11:00 PM

GOING to AC July 1---8--- Just wondering if any body Going that week ....Staying at Mata Rocks...gonna be a long 3 months----John
Posted By: Mary and Scott

Re: EXCITED ALREADY!!!!!!! - 04/01/01 03:28 AM

We love the look of Mata Rocks..do you know if they have a pool? It's a must for us. Unfortunately, we can't go till fall! Have fun.
Posted By: jlslks

Re: EXCITED ALREADY!!!!!!! - 04/01/01 05:46 AM

Mary & Scott,
No Pool,But that wasn't a factor in our choice..We looked at Tropica first but they were booked for our week.....AA Vacations don't offer all the resorts but Mata Rocks was highly recommended..Don't think you can go wrong with any of the major resorts on AC... Seems like the majority of the board has nice things to say about most of the resorts.....We are sure we'll have a GREAT vacation on AC......Can't wait.............
John S.
Posted By: kwh2o

Re: EXCITED ALREADY!!!!!!! - 04/01/01 07:01 AM

Had the nicest assistance from the folks at Mata Rocks...they were very accomodating with my schedule. Can't wait...two more swim meets and I'm off to AC [Linked Image]
Posted By: lmarquis

Re: EXCITED ALREADY!!!!!!! - 04/02/01 10:24 PM

I'm staying at Mata Rocks 5/5 to 5/13. I plan on posting a trip report when I return, but by all accounts it is supposed to be nice. Nothing fancy, but comfortable, clean with a great beach bar!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board