AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Looking for Andy at Gaz Coopers.

Posted By: Punta Rebel Girl

Looking for Andy at Gaz Coopers. - 04/17/01 02:51 PM

Okay, I posted this on the General Chat board too, so if you already read it, sorry.
Does anyone who lives on SP know Andy at Gaz Coopers? If so, do you know how I can get in touch with him so that I can send him some CDs. If you do know him, tell him to go to the Coconet and email me with his address so I can send them. My email address is [email protected]
Thanks everyone.
Debbie Punta Girl
Posted By: Gaz Cooper

Re: Looking for Andy at Gaz Coopers. - 04/17/01 03:41 PM

Hi

You can call Andy at 00501169140 this is lucias cell number and the best time to catch him will be at 8.30 am belize time as that will ensure he is on the dock getting ready to depart for diving.

Or you can mail anything for him to our address here

Gaz cooper's DIVE BELIZE
PO BOX 96
San pedro Town
Belize C.A

i will pass along anything you send for him.

best regards

Gaz Cooper

Re: Looking for Andy at Gaz Coopers. - 04/17/01 05:12 PM

Gaz, thanks so much for your help. Do you think you could possibly give Andy my email address and ask him to email me with his CD requests. I was down in SP last week, and he was kind enough to give me a Punta Rebel CD and I would like to return the favor. But I need to know from him what he would like to have. My email address is [email protected] Thanks so much for being my go between.
Debbie Punta Girl

Re: Looking for Andy at Gaz Coopers. - 04/17/01 05:29 PM

Hi debbie

I am in Europe at the moment but have already called Andy and told him you are looking for him, upon my return I will give him your e-mail address.

regards

Gaz

Re: Looking for Andy at Gaz Coopers. - 04/17/01 06:39 PM

You are such a sweetie, thanks much. Gosh, what rought lives you all lead, live in San Pedro, go to Europe, how did you get to be the luckiest man alive? Thanks for helping me out, I really appreciate it. Enjoy Europe and have a safe trip back to San Pedro.

Debbie

Re: Looking for Andy at Gaz Coopers. - 04/17/01 07:22 PM

hey someone has to do it ;-)

be good

Gaz
Posted By: munichchick

Re: Looking for Andy at Gaz Coopers. - 04/17/01 08:01 PM

Hey Gaz! You are so lucky. This is exactly what we want to do. Live on AC 10 month and go home to Europe and California for a couple month each year during low season. Any tips on how hubby and I can accomplish this???? We will be on AC in June to check things out.

Re: Looking for Andy at Gaz Coopers. - 04/19/01 12:10 PM

Hi Munichchick

Look me up when you get to Ambergris and well have a chat over a belikin.

best regards

Gaz
Posted By: flounder

Re: Looking for Andy at Gaz Coopers. - 04/19/01 01:51 PM

Debbie, I saw Andy yesterday I told him you said hi.

I also sent you the mailing address of Gaz' Coopers.

B
Posted By: munichchick

Re: Looking for Andy at Gaz Coopers. - 04/19/01 06:48 PM

Gaz! I will look you up for sure. Have you heard of Debbie's birthday party on June 10th at the Palapa Bar? Will you be there?
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board