AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Conch Season...help again!

Posted By: Mary and Scott

Conch Season...help again! - 04/16/01 03:42 AM

We know this has been discussed many times on the board, but here it is again! We are going back to AC in the fall (Sept or Oct) for our 2nd of many visits.We missed conch season last September, and somehow we think it starts in October(?). I have had conch but Scott has not, and he really wants to try it. Can anyone clarify for us when conch season starts/ends, and also when lobster season starts/ends.Thanks everyone, we love this board. Hope some of you will be going in the fall when we are...would love to meet up with some of you..feel like you are friends already!
Posted By: KC

Re: Conch Season...help again! - 04/16/01 06:44 AM

The only question I can answer for you is that Lobster season ends on Feb 15th, and that is specifically so that you and the love of your life can have Lobster on Valentine's day! (At least that's what I was told when I arrived there on Feb 14th)!

Kathy
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Conch Season...help again! - 04/16/01 04:13 PM

mary & scott, my book (which has been right and wrong) says conch season starts october 1st. you may want to verify this with someone else. you can do a search (above right) using keyword conch.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board