AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Punta Rebel Girl, 7 Seas ?

Posted By: shaygray

Punta Rebel Girl, 7 Seas ? - 04/16/01 05:30 PM

Debbie, How did you make reservations for Seven Seas. On the website, it says to email. I have a couple times. No answer yet. Do they just take a little time or should I be doing something else? Thanks a bunch!
Posted By: Punta Rebel Girl

Re: Punta Rebel Girl, 7 Seas ? - 04/16/01 06:36 PM

Shayray, I did make my reservations via email. Bobby is the manager there and I emailed him today actually to thank he and the rest of the staff there for making my 8 days so wonderful. He answered back rather quickly, but it may be that if he is trying to get rooms lined up for you, it is taking a little longer. Keep trying though, because I don't think you will regret staying there. My friend I was with and I were both very pleased with the accomodations and the staff. SO RELAXING.
Good Luck.
Debbie
Posted By: Debbie

Re: Punta Rebel Girl, 7 Seas ? - 04/16/01 06:46 PM

I too made my reservation over the internet. It was simple. That's how you get the discount..... Cant' beat the rates.... [Linked Image] Bob is an absolute doll. Very helpful. He's wonderful about answering email. Keep trying. I've heard nothing but good things about Seven Seas. I'm excited about it. I stayed at paradise Villas last year, but we're on a budget this year. When you arriving?
Debbie

Re: Punta Rebel Girl, 7 Seas ? - 04/16/01 07:53 PM

Thanks to both Debbies'! (How do keep you straight? How 'bout just by your post name? Don't want to be impersonal with you, Punta Girl!) So, you just Emailed thru [email protected]? I'll definitely keep trying. Sounds like a great place.

Thanks, also for the tidbit on the fishing, Debbie. I'm arriving 6/2 and leaving 6/10. You're the Debbie with the B-Day party 6/10, right?

Re: Punta Rebel Girl, 7 Seas ? - 04/16/01 08:57 PM

Punta Girl is fine with me Sharon. I am honored to be called that. By the way, I emailed Bobby again at 7 Seas and told him to keep a heads up for reservations from a girl named Sharon. He has a wonderful dog, Jake, that comes to work with him, and I have gotten a care package of doggie treats together to send to Jake (I didn't see any pet stores there, so I thought he could use some goodies)I hope you will hear back from them soon.
Punta Girl

Re: Punta Rebel Girl, 7 Seas ? - 04/16/01 09:08 PM

Well, "thanks", PRG! I appreciate that. I tried a different Email path this time. He's probably gotten every Email and is gonna think I'm some kind of looney! Well, he wouldn't be the first one! Ha!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Punta Rebel Girl, 7 Seas ? - 04/16/01 10:46 PM

prg: you will be surprised to find out how much that package will cost you to send. i recently sent some little toys & candy to someone's kids, and it cost me $36 US to send it!!!

Re: Punta Rebel Girl, 7 Seas ? - 04/16/01 10:57 PM

Okay, back from the post office, $26 for one doggie care package. Well, Jake is worth it, he was a fun big Rotwiller. Glad I didn't make too many friends there, or I would be broke. Ha ha ha!!!
Punta Girl
Posted By: Debbie

Re: Punta Rebel Girl, 7 Seas ? - 04/16/01 11:40 PM

Just made mental note. Pack doggie treats for Jake along with the stuff I promised Bob at Seven Seas..... [Linked Image] Happy to do it!
Debbie
Posted By: jackieo

Re: Punta Rebel Girl, 7 Seas ? - 04/17/01 04:00 AM

Sharon, I also made my reservations for seven seas via email. Bob is great ,I probably was getting on his nerves with my million ?'s. I am going in August. Punta thanks for the doggie treat info.

Re: Punta Rebel Girl, 7 Seas ? - 04/17/01 02:43 PM

JakieO no problem. Isn't it great how everyone who has anything to do with AC seems to have the same loving attitude. The island and the people there are infectious and if we could all keep that love with us, just think what a great place this country could be. Jake is going to be the most spoiled dog on the island and have all the girl dogs after him for his treats. Ha ha ha. [Linked Image]
Punta Girl
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board