AmbergrisCaye.com Home

does anyone real familar with the island know of a resort On San Pedro, close to ....

Posted By: bosstone

does anyone real familar with the island know of a resort On San Pedro, close to .... - 04/24/01 12:48 PM

Does any know of a resort on San Pedro, close to MAR DEL TUMBO, lagoon Side. It has 13 Cabannas and used to have a bar open at it. It has not really been operational for the last year just used for rentals. If anyone knows anything about this resort or anywhere I can find out more about it, It owul dbe great. I am looking to invest in this resort but before I come down to see it I want to see what the locals think or know of it. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you can with info.

Thanks
CC Travis
Posted By: Gaz Cooper

Re: does anyone real familar with the island know of a resort On San Pedro, close to .... - 04/24/01 03:36 PM

Hi

The resort you are reffering to is Mayas Katut.

First rule in real estate is LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION and I am afraid that while this resort is or was cute when they had the thatch roofs (now has tin roofs since the hurricane) it is in the worse location for a resort and this has been proven several times by it being unsuccessul and still difficult to sell.

If this resort was on the beach it would be a guranteed success but it is in the middle of the island in an area that really needs some major cosmetic attention to give it even a minor chance of success, and even then it would be an extremely tough ordeal.

Best regards

Gaz
Posted By: Sandshaker

Re: does anyone real familar with the island know of a resort On San Pedro, close to .... - 04/24/01 05:45 PM

I couldn't have said it better Gaz!
Posted By: Karen Pasquariello

Re: does anyone real familar with the island know of a resort On San Pedro, close to .... - 04/24/01 10:19 PM

I ditto what Gaz said.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board