AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Bret and Marsha Basil Jones - June 9th party - 05/12/01 12:06 AM
This will be our first time on AC! Getting pumped up for the opening of Basil Jones and the kick off party on June 9th. Who else out there will be at this party? Were working on our tans in Colorado, and looking forward to mellowing out with a Belikin and a sip of rum!
Posted By: munichchick Re: Basil Jones - June 9th party - 05/12/01 01:17 AM
Hi Bret & Marsha! We also will be at the Basil Jones Grand Opening June 9th. We will meet for sure. We arrive that day and should be at the resort by noon. We can't wait! By the way Debbie from this board has a Birthday Party on June 10th and everyone is welcome to show up. It starts at BC Beach BBQ at noon and will continue at the Palapa Bar. Besides that we will celebrate our anniversary that day! This will be a big Party weekend!
Posted By: shaygray Re: Basil Jones - June 9th party - 05/13/01 11:42 PM
My boyfriend and I leave AC on 6/10. so we're gonna miss the big birthday/aniversary bash. We'd love to meet some of you at Basil Jones' grand opening. What time does this thing kick off and go until?

Hey, Debbie! How bout we meet there? We were gonna think of a place to meet on the 9th. How 'bout it?
Sharon
Posted By: James21 Re: Basil Jones - June 9th party - 05/14/01 12:58 AM
Hey board , Me and my wife will be on AC from June 3rd to June 10th. Look forward to meeting you all. What is Basil Jones? We are interested in going.
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Basil Jones - June 9th party - 05/14/01 01:31 AM
Basil Jones is a new resort opening that weekend...will need to take boat (watr taxi etc..) to get there!! Kinda isolated, up North of the cut!! Just ask and someone can get you there!! Shay, if you are there on a Sunday, the Palapa is a MUST!!!!!
Posted By: Debbie Re: Basil Jones - June 9th party - 05/14/01 05:33 PM
Shaygray,
Our flight should get in to San Pedro somewhere around 1:00. We'll probably want to grab something to eat, but we could possibly make it to Basil Jones that afternoon. Maybe we'll catch the watertaxi with Munichchick and her husband. If not, you're right next door to us, so catch us that evening for dinner!!!! I really want to make it a point of meeting you.
Debbie
Posted By: munichchick Re: Basil Jones - June 9th party - 05/14/01 07:44 PM
I don't have any detailed info about the grand opening party at the Basil Jones but you could try to get in touch with Tammy at www.glentree.com She will be able to tell you more about the party and how to get to the Basil Jones Resort. Hope to see everyone soon at one or the other pary!
Posted By: lmarquis Re: Basil Jones - June 9th party - 05/17/01 01:09 AM
You guys have the right idea for Debbie's bday party. We just did the same thing last Sunday. Started at BC's and followed up at Palapa!!!! Cheers.

Laurie
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board