AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Lynn5678 Casa Tortuga - 05/13/01 04:58 AM
Does anyone have any info on Casa Tortuga in AC. Anybody ever stayed there?
It seems perfect but I dont think it has a pool.
Posted By: Marty Re: Casa Tortuga - 05/13/01 04:17 PM
No pool, great location, divine house, fantastic furnishings, even ha a bar! The gal who does the cooking is fantastic also....

You will like it i assure you....
Posted By: sabby Re: Casa Tortuga - 05/15/01 02:51 AM
Hey Lynne:
We are renting Casa Tortuga in June. It looks fabulous, doesn't it? The owner has been super nice. She spent over an hour on the phone telling me all the great things to do when we are visting. The cook, Maria, is reported to be fantastic and a guide will come to the Villa to set up any tours you want to take. We were also able to get our airfare at wholesale rates through the owner and she is arranging for someone to pick us up at the airport in San Pedro. When are you planning on going? I'll fill you in when we get back. We are counting the days!
Posted By: Lynn5678 Re: Casa Tortuga - 05/15/01 04:01 AM
Planning on going Feb 2002. Cant wait to hear about your trip. Casa Tortuga looks perfect. How many people are going with you?
We have 9.
Posted By: sabby Re: Casa Tortuga - 05/17/01 02:16 AM
There are 8 of us going (4 couples). We have decided to use the 5th bedroom as a "time out" room for our husbands, in case one of them ends up in the dog house for some reason. We are currently taking bets on whose hubby end up there first!
Posted By: Johnnie Re: Casa Tortuga - 05/17/01 02:11 PM
Sabby,
I have no idea what you are talking about. Us hubbys are always good! Well, maybe not Steve, he has this thing about socks...

p/s Ya know, the timeout room can also apply to the girls!!!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board