AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: mxco4me How do I get there from Mnpls? + - 06/04/01 04:22 PM
We are beginning to plan a trip next January and am wondering if anyone has the best/cheapest way to get there from Mnpls?
Posted By: Debbie Re: How do I get there from Mnpls? + - 06/04/01 04:27 PM
Try flycheapol
They have great fares...
Posted By: govikes Re: How do I get there from Mnpls? + - 06/04/01 05:27 PM
Hey mxco4me--where in MN are you? I go down to AC 3 times a year (wish I could go more!); have also been using flycheapo--they seem to have the best fares. You'll either have to fly Amer. thru Dallas or Cont. thru Houston. American is better cuz there's more time between flights on the return--it sucks having to run thru Houston airport to make the flight back to MSP. I know--I've missed the connection before. Let me know if I can help you with anything else--I'm in St. Cloud.
Posted By: Zipper Re: How do I get there from Mnpls? + - 06/04/01 07:17 PM
Hey Govikes, we're in Lino Lakes and going to AC in mid-August. Where do you stay when
you're there? Do you know a guy named Owen who runs a dive shop in St. Cloud?

By the way, we're flying out of Mpls on Northwest to Houston where we pick up Continental to Belize City.
Posted By: mxco4me Re: How do I get there from Mnpls? + - 06/04/01 08:36 PM
We are in Duluth so we would fly out of Mnpls. We generally go to Cozumel two or three times a year, but are looking for something different. I imagine I am not going to be able to get the good charter fares I am used to - oh well. I am really looking forward to Belize.
Posted By: govikes Re: How do I get there from Mnpls? + - 06/04/01 08:44 PM
Zipper, I got certified thru Underwater Sports, with Mark Spychlla (spelling!) and Muriel in St. Cloud. I've stayed at SunBreeze, Ruby's and Maya Princess and will be at 7 Seas this time. I'll be down 8/30 thru 9/4 this time. All of these places have their good points--what kind of place/$$$ range are you looking for? Are you going to be doing any snorkeling/diving? You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you want more info! This will be my 6th trip and I will be back down for Thanksgiving week also. 85 days to go!
Posted By: cozdiva Re: How do I get there from Mnpls? + - 06/04/01 10:12 PM
Hi Terri! Caught you over here! Hey, try Barb's Belize. She was very helpful to us! She's on here ocassionally or I can give you her email if you'd like. Email me at [email protected] if you want it! Good luck and have fun planning! This board is very helpful and there's just as many people form MN on here as on the Coz board!

Connie
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board