AmbergrisCaye.com Home

July 6-14 through Houston

Posted By: dedl

July 6-14 through Houston - 06/04/01 10:46 PM

Anybody else going through Houston on Continental's 1:30 flight on July 6th?????
Posted By: Lisa

Re: July 6-14 through Houston - 06/04/01 11:38 PM

I'm leaving on the 4th of July on that flight and I'll be down until the 15th. Where are you staying?

Re: July 6-14 through Houston - 06/05/01 02:42 AM

We will be at Captain Morgan's...Hubby, myself, and brother-in-law. I was hoping there would be somebody we knew (through the board) on that flight...really is kinda neat to meet people you have talked with.
Posted By: KC

Re: July 6-14 through Houston - 06/05/01 05:23 AM

Dedl -- Cap't Morgan's is just South of us, about a 20 minute walk, I think. I will be in our house from July 2-17, so if you take a walk to the north, be sure and stop. It is a grouping of four two-story homes, with a swimming pool in the middle. Ours is villa #2. Give a holler, and we'll have a visit.

Kathy
Posted By: Lisa

Re: July 6-14 through Houston - 06/06/01 12:05 AM

Dedl,
Even though we are not on the same flight we should try to meet. If your planning on coming into town on Friday or Saturday night let me know and we can pick a time and place. Have you been there before?

Re: July 6-14 through Houston - 06/06/01 04:55 AM

We have never been...Parents have and loved it, they finally talked us into going. We are planning on doing the Chicken Drop...and seeing Barefoot Skinny (we hope). Hope it does not rain too much. Just got the tropical depression here today!! HORRIBLE !!!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board