AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Chica Blanca Bike ride on North Ambergris Caye - 06/19/17 05:44 PM
If you've ever wondered what the 'road' on the beach of northern Ambergris Caye is like, watch this. In this video I am riding my E-Lux Tahoe electric bike. It gets me 30 miles round trip to San Pedro Town and home again to Basil Jones. I takes me about a little over an hour.
I use to ride 10 miles round trip to get a candy bar as a kid. Now it's a 30 mile ride to get a Belikin.

Posted By: lomckenna Re: Bike ride on North Ambergris Caye - 06/19/17 11:58 PM
Thanks for great video Coleen.What a beautiful ride to town.You go girl!
Posted By: Chica Blanca Re: Bike ride on North Ambergris Caye - 06/20/17 02:24 PM
Robert- Why do you assume my mind set is not that of the island? Oh I posted a fun video of my bike ride? The horror. Or maybe because I am inspired to ride my e-bike 30 miles round trip for a Belikin? Or that the video is sped up because no one wants to sit thru a 45 minute beach ride? Or is that I ride my bike on the beach? Sounds very island like to me.

As for a road, yes there needs to be on up north to get traffic off the beach. Until the GOB finishes it there will be traffic on the northern beaches from bikes, trucks, motor cycles, carts and ATVs. Development and traffic will happen. And it's not because I ride an e-bike to town.

Lighten up.
Posted By: Loansum-Al K Re: Bike ride on North Ambergris Caye - 06/20/17 05:37 PM
That looks like quite the trip Colleen..............check your PM box.............Janet and I are going down for two weeks.
Posted By: RobertJ Re: Bike ride on North Ambergris Caye - 06/20/17 07:21 PM
I apologize for my inappropriate postings ..... bad day (flimsy excuse)

I'll be good....:)
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board