AmbergrisCaye.com Home

pools on the island

Posted By: BrandonDietz

pools on the island - 10/24/17 10:21 PM

I am wondering if there are resorts that allow tourists to use there pools during the day time? Or maybe there are pools available for the public?

any info would be great.

thanks

Brandon
Posted By: Diane Campbell

Re: pools on the island - 10/24/17 11:43 PM

Rojo Lounge and Portofino if you dine there. Pools are costly to build and maintain.
Use the sea - our BEST pool!
Posted By: Jameela01

Re: pools on the island - 10/24/17 11:53 PM

Have lunch and enjoy their pool @ Capt. Morgan's or Las Terrazas Resort
Posted By: Judyann H.

Re: pools on the island - 10/25/17 03:07 PM

Hello Brandon, our small island is becoming larger and larger each year.....The best options (IMHO) would be the ones closest to where you are staying..... The above mentioned are great choices with excellent service and good food.... However if you are staying South of Town or in Town you might like something closer, there are many choices with great service and food, some offer a swim up bar type setting and others more of a sit down Bistro with swim before/after...... Either way you will find plenty of options and lots of great people to help you find the best place. Hope you enjoy your stay on Ambergris Caye.... smile
Posted By: klcman

Re: pools on the island - 10/25/17 04:20 PM

I've often known people (though never did it myself) to use the pools at many resorts...all it takes it a food and/or drink order and permission seems to flow nicely.
Posted By: Phil

Re: pools on the island - 10/25/17 05:08 PM

Truck Stop are in the process of building a pool right now specifically for this sort of guest/customer.
Posted By: Diane Campbell

Re: pools on the island - 10/25/17 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Phil
Truck Stop are in the process of building a pool right now specifically for this sort of guest/customer.

How cool is that! Truck Stop has a really welcoming spirit.
Posted By: BrandonDietz

Re: pools on the island - 10/26/17 02:09 PM

Thanks for all the info everyone. Sounds like the island is a pretty layed back place, which is what we are definitely looking for.

I will see you guys in a few months.

Thanks

Brandon
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board