AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: rickcheri Quick...I NEED this t-shirt!! - 06/29/01 01:04 AM
I've seen people wearing t-shirts that say on the back, "If found unconcious, return to----? Ambergris Caye BZ"....anyone know where I can get one? Who sells them?? Want to take one w/me to Cancun!! Thanks! Angels to ya!!!
Posted By: MandM Re: Quick...I NEED this t-shirt!! - 06/29/01 01:17 AM
I can't believe as many times as you have been to San Pedro you don't know where that t-shirt comes from.I'ts a Coconuts t-shirt. Apparently you haven't made it down that far south on your Pub crawls down the beach. LOL
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Quick...I NEED this t-shirt!! - 06/29/01 03:29 AM
LOL....ah yes, have made it down that far and then some....my brain couldn't remember what "resort" it was.....since i will be in Cancun, thought it might be wise to have an address to send me to if i'm found unconcious!! Thanks for the remind!!!
Posted By: ScubaLdy Re: Quick...I NEED this t-shirt!! - 06/29/01 05:20 AM
This is going to take some splain'en Lucy!
Why in the world would you go to Cancun?
Posted By: Debbie Re: Quick...I NEED this t-shirt!! - 06/29/01 04:06 PM
I agree!!! Those Coconuts T-shirts are adorable!!!
Debbie
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Quick...I NEED this t-shirt!! - 06/30/01 01:19 AM
HAVE to go to Cancun....i am a general manager and me, my boss and 15 female managers are going for our annual retreat...believe me, if i was paying, i would'nt be going!!! Be on AC ight after that, on July 21st!
Posted By: Edd Re: Quick...I NEED this t-shirt!! - 06/30/01 03:41 AM
Cheri, I feel your pain. For a reasonable fee, I could go to Cancun with your 15 female hair stylists, and you could stay home with Rick. As your friend, it's the least I can do. When do I leave?
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Quick...I NEED this t-shirt!! - 07/01/01 03:14 PM
Edd....be careful what you wish for!! LOL could you handle all the screeching, bitching, whining??? Think About it
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board