AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Coming in July 19

Posted By: ohsuwildchild

Coming in July 19 - 06/29/01 07:32 PM

I'll be arriving on July 19. I'm getting diving lessons arranged and am pretty excited about that! What else is a young, single guy to do? I'll be on AC alone for 5 days before one of my friends meets up with me, so suggestions for fun would be appreciated! I keep hearing about these legendary Belikens also.... can't wait!

Thanks!
Posted By: SLY-SCUBA-DENISE

Re: Coming in July 19 - 06/29/01 11:36 PM

There is a lot to do and plenty of Belikin. Our friend bought a case at the coca cola factory and we all loved it. We dove alot and took the all day Blue Hole dive trip. We left at 6:00 in the morning and returned at 6:00 that night. Sunday is a great bar-b-q at Crazy Canucks, Carol & Don are great!! We walked alot and checked out the town and great people. Take a good book, after diving and some rough water in the afternoon we were ready to rest for the night. The Barefoot Iguana is a great club too...We will be returning the 20th to look at land so if you want to meet for a Belikin let us know.....Denise & Steve... Have a great time!!!! [email protected]
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: Coming in July 19 - 06/30/01 01:14 AM

The PALAPA is a MUST for a Sunday afternoon...open jam session...musicians from around the island get to gether to play from 2-6!!! Have Fun!
Posted By: IslandJunkie

Re: Coming in July 19 - 07/02/01 03:34 PM

OHSUWILDCHILD-
Not much to recommend that hasn't already been said. It's all good. Have fun! AC is OBVIOUSLY a world away from "pill hill." There's nothing like it!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board