AmbergrisCaye.com Home

CBD oil

Posted By: Tubbyduck

CBD oil - 04/26/18 12:21 PM

I use CBD oil (non-THC) for hip pain. Can I bring CBD oil into Belize? Have not seen a clear answer.
Or can I buy good quality non-THC CBD oil in San Pedro? May be simpler and easier that way.
Posted By: Katie Valk

Re: CBD oil - 04/26/18 12:49 PM

Not sure how to answer this, but will take a stab. Up to 10 grams of dry material is now decriminalized in Belize. Not sure how that translates to oil. I spoke to the US Embassy about this. Even if you depart from a state that legalized weed, the airport is federal and not under state laws. Our laws in Belize now also allow for medical use, but not sure cbd oil is sold in shops or legal to be sold. Perhaps someone else knows more.
Posted By: Diane Campbell

Re: CBD oil - 04/26/18 01:39 PM

Does 100% hemp oil have the same properties as the CBD oil you reference? If so, it is available in shops here. Called 'Itch-Away" it is 100% cold-pressed hemp oil. $5 a bottle. works great on bug-bites just in case you need that relief as well.
I was not familiar with CBD oil, so googled it and saw one article that stated it "Reduces Joint pain" --- I can see the cartoons now.
Posted By: bywarren

Re: CBD oil - 04/26/18 02:42 PM

Sea Turtle gift shop on middle street in San Pedro sells the oil.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board