AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Barefoot Skinny Lost my mind - 08/04/01 11:48 AM
Whoever can find it wins a free trip to the crappiest joint in Dallas. (But you have to bring it back!),(My mind that is)<grinning>!
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Lost my mind - 08/04/01 02:06 PM
it might frighten me to find it LOL maybe it just went "home". Will be in Dallas later, maybe can help you then!!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Lost my mind - 08/04/01 03:22 PM
Actually Barefoot, you totally missed it. Your brain is already AT the crappiest place in Dallas. It's being used at a footscraper/doorstop. Just wash it under water with soap and it should be fine!
Posted By: Tinka Re: Lost my mind - 08/04/01 03:26 PM
NOPE!! You are all wrong... Skinny's mind is right here in SanPedro... I guess his mind missed us just as much as we miss him....

Tinka
Posted By: Florian Re: Lost my mind - 08/04/01 04:01 PM
Does it have to be refrigerated after opening?
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: Lost my mind - 08/04/01 05:03 PM
ROFLOL!

Good one Denny....and yes....i'd like to know about the refrigeration thing.....LOL

Spoiled gray matter would NOT be good!

When you recover your brain...you could fill us in on what exactly you are doing.
A schedule would be nice.

Any news of the Skinny Man is good! [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 08-04-2001).]
Posted By: knowell Re: Lost my mind - 08/04/01 05:20 PM
It's not here. Maybe the dogs ate it. See ya after while.
Posted By: swayflo Re: Lost my mind - 08/04/01 06:05 PM
Did you check on the roof? Sometimes mine gets stuck up there...
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: Lost my mind - 08/04/01 09:27 PM
Like talent and good looks aren't enough!
Posted By: pnowell Re: Lost my mind - 08/05/01 07:49 PM
Is that what the green stuff in the hot tub is???
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Lost my mind - 08/05/01 08:53 PM
I think Rick temporarily had it last night! He got himself a tattoo of a Toucan. A big Toucan! You can have it back now...lol your mind, that is

[This message has been edited by rickcheri (edited 08-05-2001).]
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Lost my mind - 08/05/01 10:45 PM
It seems that Skinny's brain is doing more traveling than he is....
Posted By: denverdan Re: Lost my mind - 08/06/01 12:44 AM
Hey Allen... or ahhh...
I mean Tim... or ahhh,
yea O.K. I mean,
HEY SKINNY!!!!
I think Denny may be right... We found several brains in the pool the day after you were here. Many were picked up by GEEZE..I hope their owners lol, but we've got two left over that we have kept on ice just in case.... Have no clue who they belong to....
Sooooo if ya get out here next Sunday the 12th we have another little thing going on.

HEY!!! Your best buddy "Steve" will be playing and I "KNOW" ya wouldn't want to miss that! (LAUGHING...BIG TIME)

AND duh.... ya know Sam and Bill's get- together is on the 18th where you would be welcomed with open arms as well!
Get back to us!
Hope all is well with you and yours!!!
Sincerely,
Hope
Posted By: Barefoot Skinny Re: Lost my mind - 08/07/01 06:17 AM
I dunno Hope. I still owe you a mirror. I forgot about the 7 yrs bad luck thing too.
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Lost my mind - 08/07/01 11:36 AM
Being a student of the occult, etc... If you broke a mirror Skinny and want to avoid the 7 years bad luck you have to replace it with a bigger and more elaborate mirror than the one you broke. I am sure Hope has one already picked out. lol
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: Lost my mind - 08/09/01 04:42 AM
If someone is sufferin from bad luck and then breaks a mirror, this is then a double negative, which means, Skinny you luck guy!!
Posted By: Dallas Dave Re: Lost my mind - 08/09/01 07:08 AM
Hey! I found it! In lost and found at Alcatraz with Sexy Eddie in Boca Del Rio. Don't worry Skinny...I'll stash it with what's left of my sanity under the dock at Ramones. We can sword fight for who's is who's!
Posted By: Debbie Re: Lost my mind - 08/09/01 01:20 PM
Hey Skinny,
You might run your loss by Paisano. He may very well have taken it when he took off with your guitar case. He may be selling it in incriments along with conch shells and bottle caps along the beach. [Linked Image]
Debbie
Posted By: Barefoot Skinny Re: Lost my mind - 08/10/01 09:58 AM
If Paisano got it, He's planning a transplant I'll bet!
Posted By: silkpainter Re: Lost my mind - 08/10/01 01:54 PM
Speaking of Paisano, I forgot to bring in my clean laundry off the clothesline the other day and I swear I saw him wearing my purple bra while walking down the beach. It made a great hat, so I let him keep it.
--Silk http://www.caribbeancolors.com
Posted By: Debbie Re: Lost my mind - 08/10/01 03:31 PM
Silk!!
that is to funny. I can just imaginge it. He's such a cutie. Got some great pictures of him in June.
Speaking of June, Where were you? I was so anxious to meet you. I asked for you everywhere, and no one seemed to know where you were.... So disappointed..... Sorry I missed you.
Debbie
Posted By: ScubaLdy Re: Lost my mind - 08/10/01 06:51 PM
O MY GAWD! You need a mind to be in A/C? Skinny are you sure you lost it recently? I thought part of your success was because you were out of your mind.
I left my heart in San Francisco and my souls in San Pedro and my mind wanders all over the place. I like it that way.
Harriette
Posted By: silkpainter Re: Lost my mind - 08/12/01 05:13 AM
Debbie- Jim got sick and we I had to take him on an emergency basis back to Calgary, Alberta for surgery. We were gone about 6 weeks, left mid May and came back end of June. Then.. just as we were getting settled in I had to leave and go to the states and take care of some business, and I brought my daughter Jessica back with me this time (mini-me) you'll see. She's in culture shock right now, but learning how to do things island style. If you come back to SP this year, give me a call at 3436.
--Silkpanter http://www.caribbean-colors.com
Posted By: Debbie Re: Lost my mind - 08/13/01 06:56 PM
Silk,
So sorry to hear about Jim's illness.... That's terrible. Is he okay now? Is he now there with you? Glad you have your daughter with you. That's wonderful.... Don't think I'll be back to AC for a while. We're moving here in the next few months. (Not by choice) I'll be plenty busy. I sure am sorry I missed you. We had a wonderful time.... Hope all goes well for you from now on....
Debbie
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board