AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: B_b_f_b Thanksgiving. - 08/27/01 06:43 PM
Anyone going to be there during this time? I'm coming to claim the tan that I've lost and to recoup from my Italy trip. Anyone joining me for a golfcart ride to grab a beer down at the Palapa? Paisano where are you when I need you?
Posted By: Loie Re: Thanksgiving. - 08/27/01 07:56 PM
Becky,

We plan on coming down that week. We are in Denver and heard stories from Richard so we are up for an adventure. We'll even bring dog treats.

Robert and Laura
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke Re: Thanksgiving. - 08/27/01 08:01 PM
I'll be there!!!!
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: Thanksgiving. - 08/27/01 08:52 PM
Oh great, hot damn, now I'm really excited. I was supposed to be in London for that weekend, but the thought of a beautiful water and friendly people swayed me back to AC, I'm arriving Thanksgiving Day and I'm headed back on Monday, short and sweet, just like me ('cept I'm 5'9"). Can't wait to meet you all.
Posted By: lmarquis Re: Thanksgiving. - 08/27/01 08:56 PM
Kilimanjarowanker is going to have a great Turkey Day!
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: Thanksgiving. - 08/27/01 09:16 PM
By the way Laura and Robert, don't believe anything Richard said, he's a lawyer you know, oops, sorry Laurie (lmarquis). I am a careful driver, ask Paisano. But seriously I'm looking forward to meeting you both (and you too Zeke). I've got to get back down to San Pedro to see a a dog about a man!!!! LOL.

[This message has been edited by Becky_bound_for_Belize (edited 08-27-2001).]
Posted By: ronmyway Re: Thanksgiving. - 08/27/01 09:30 PM
Oh, sure, Becky's a great driver--she keeps at least two wheels on the ground at all times.
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: Thanksgiving. - 08/27/01 09:32 PM
the sad part is that you are right, Rich. Are you meeting me in AC in November to continue our travels?
Posted By: ronmyway Re: Thanksgiving. - 08/27/01 09:39 PM
Well,well, well....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Tempting. Robert & Laura too? Whew!! It's definitely going to be a blast! (And I guess I might have to go to AC to see them since I never see them here in Denver!)

Oh, by the way, Becky_, I have two more photos of you that I found after developing some film--coming soon: the Becky_Bound_for_Belize Water Extravaganza!
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: Thanksgiving. - 08/27/01 09:41 PM
Should I be afraid, very afraid? Either way, get your b-u-t-t to AC in November (or at least May, pretty please).
Posted By: canuckchick Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/04/01 01:51 AM
hey becky,

we'll be there approx the 10th to the 18th of Nov - is that close to US Thanksgiving? we'd love to meet up with you and your friends, I've learned a lot from your postings

I'm the dog lady remember? I can bring my grooming kit and get your furry friend all pertied up for ya !! .....
Posted By: T&B Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/04/01 02:20 AM
We will be there on Nov. 21 for 10 days. It will be nice to meet some of you all. I suspect we will be the only Mainers on the island but sometimes we have been surprised as to how many Maineacs travel all over from such a small state population.
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/04/01 03:43 PM
Hi Canuckchuck, sorry I will be there after, but have a blast, I'm sure you will love AC as much as I do.

T&B - see you there, I'm staying at Coconuts and I'm so excited. We'll have to meet up for a beer.
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/04/01 04:18 PM
B-b-f-B,

What dates are you going to be there?

CC
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/04/01 04:21 PM
Choochoo, I get there on Thanksgiving day and I'm leaving the Monday after. Will you be there?
Posted By: T&B Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/04/01 05:31 PM
Becky_bound_for_Belize,

That is a very long way to go for such a short stay. I suspect from what I have read on your different postings many people will be happy to welcome you and ever so sorry to see you leave so soon.

By the way, we will just be down the road aways at Banana Beach.

Ps. At least for more than one!!!

[This message has been edited by T&B (edited 09-04-2001).]
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/04/01 05:48 PM
OK T&B, that's it, beer on me, or actually Mata Coladas on me (over at Mata Rocks, next door to your hotel). What a sweet comment. You will love Banana Beach, stayed there and had a ball. Let's meet up for drinks in November.
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/04/01 06:01 PM
T&B - P.S. I met so many wonderful people in Belize. Friends that I will have for a very long time. There is something there that puts you under a spell. I know 4 days is only a short time there, but it would be worth it to me if it was only for 2 days if I could come back with the feeling that I came back with in May. I can still see children smiling and sitting on the back of my golfcart, sand between my toes and people I never knew by name waving at me.

I'm going down by myself and I have no fear that I will meet lots of people there. Also, there's a special dog that I'm coming to see.
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/04/01 07:30 PM
B-b-f-B,

Nope. Too early.

CC
Posted By: T&B Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/04/01 10:18 PM
Becky_bound_for_Belize,

We have heard something before about the "dog" on the message board. Please do tell us the story. It sounds as if would make a wonderful short story or a good country song. We know some of the ingredients - dog, plane ride, holiday, being away from home, palm trees, tropical island, coladas, children smiling, sand between your toes,. .........mmmmmmm.....what are we missing??? [Linked Image]!!

I promise we will take you up on your kind offer. We will find you by looking for the crowd around you!

T&B
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/04/01 10:22 PM
Hey T&B, the REAL story is best told in person, I will look for you also. Take care and see you in November. Tell Tim at Banana Beach I said hi.
Posted By: KOZ FROM DENVER Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/05/01 04:16 PM
Hey Beck!!

Are you a trust fund baby or something?

Belize, Italy, London, Anartica....What the??
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/05/01 04:38 PM
KOZ - how'd you guess, nah, did some modeling when I was younger and didn't squander it all. Antartica - never been there, but close, been to Argentina. Trust Fund baby, baby I wish. I've got a wandering soul, been told I was a gypsy in a previous life. I've learned that in order for me to be a happy person, I have to travel somewhere at least once every two months, but it's the really special places that make me want to come back. Next year it's Greece, Belize, Spain, Belize, Nawlins, Toronto and you guessed it, Belize!!! Take care KOZ you still CRACK me up!!!
Posted By: Ken & Lynne Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/06/01 01:32 AM
Hey, Becky!

We think Kilimanjarowanker would look
GREAT in a new pair of shades! Remember -
he can't look at the lights and risk
turning into an ordinary dog...and he's no
ordinary dog!!! Have the best Turkey
Day ever!! We will be there in spirit!!

Ciao!

K & L

[This message has been edited by Ken & Lynne (edited 09-05-2001).]
Posted By: KOZ FROM DENVER Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/06/01 04:44 PM
Let's see...

1.) A Model

2.) doesent mind having a few (evident by the golf cart episode)

3.) loves Belize

4.) loves to travel

5.) has money

Well now, if you like big guys with a twisted sense of humor...i'm gonna need your e-mal address. [Linked Image]
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/06/01 04:58 PM
KOZ:

1.) A Model - used to be (now I'm just a poster child for reasons not to do drugs).

2.) doesn't mind having a few (evident by the golf cart episode) - this is true for sure, cept I wasn't driving wild, I promise. It was Rich who was slightly tipsy, I mean it.

3.) loves Belize - YEP!!!!!!!!

4.) loves to travel - YEP!!!!!!!

5.) has money - not much anymore, I'm still saving up for a boob job!!!! Hey wait a minute, I heard I can hide them with some coconut shells.

KOZ - you hoot you.

[This message has been edited by Becky_bound_for_Belize (edited 09-06-2001).]
Posted By: lmarquis Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/07/01 07:28 PM
Also loves a certain dog running around A.C called Kilimanjarowanker. Do they have turkey in A.C.? If so, I can see him running down the beach with a big old turkey leg in his mouth.
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/07/01 07:37 PM
Hey Laurie, thanks for the pic. I think those two firefighters in San Pedro were just the nicest darn guys.
Posted By: Bernd Re: Thanksgiving. - 09/09/01 04:02 PM
I`ll be there and hope I meet a lot of you.
Bernd
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board