AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Beach front rental?

Posted By: Bad Dog

Beach front rental? - 10/24/01 02:51 PM

Greetings All,
We are seeking a one bedroom house or cottage in AC for Dec.15th thru Jan.2nd. Would perfer away from town for privacy and seclusion. Your recommendations would greatly be appreciated.
Shawn
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Beach front rental? - 10/24/01 03:15 PM

We have a two bed/one bath on the beach just to the north of town but before the river cut, so very convenient but quiet. If you let me have your email I will send you the details.

Re: Beach front rental? - 10/24/01 04:07 PM

Thanks Geiko Girl,
[email protected]
Posted By: Mike and Daphne Ryan

Re: Beach front rental? - 10/24/01 07:00 PM

Hi Bad -

You might try KC (Kathy Carpenter). She has a lovely separate villa up at Los Encantos. We should know --- we tried to buy it but couldn't come up with an acceptable financing plan at the time.

It's two bedrooms, but you might be able to work something out. A gently secluded place in walking distance of Mombo restaurant, private pool for the four villas there.

Try her website. Go to "lodging" then click "Los Encantos Villa del Sol"

Mike Ryan
Posted By: KC

Re: Beach front rental? - 10/24/01 08:54 PM

Thanks for the thought, Mike. However, Villa del Sol is already rented from Dec 26 - Jan 2. darn.
Posted By: Fidos Parasailing

Re: Beach front rental? - 10/25/01 05:01 AM

Tony and I are beachfront just north of the famed Mata Chica Resort. We have two one bedroom apts and one small caretakers house. For more info email us at [email protected]

See ya in Paradise,
Tony and Yvonne

[This message has been edited by Fidos Parasailing (edited 10-26-2001).]

Re: Beach front rental? - 10/25/01 05:03 AM

Hey, Hope! When is that drawing, anyway? Didn't I win yet? [Linked Image]

We only have one week rented. But, if I could have rented that one week over and over and over... I'd have about 10 weeks rented by now. The week between Christmas and New Year, I have found, is a *very* popular time!

But, hey! One week is a start! [Linked Image]

Kathy
Posted By: Wendy

Re: Beach front rental? - 10/25/01 08:17 AM

Brianna's Beach House is another choice. A delightful 2 bedroom, beachfront home.

Re: Beach front rental? - 10/25/01 03:05 PM

To Fidos Parasailing, hotmail will not accept the address given!?! Will you email us at [email protected] Thanks,

Et Al: A very warmed hearted Thanks for all of your suggestions and thoughts from the boy's in St.Louis!

Re: Beach front rental? - 10/25/01 06:26 PM

How can I contact Brianna's Guest House?
Surfed this site with no results.
Thanks,
Shawn

Re: Beach front rental? - 10/25/01 08:29 PM

Click the "lodging" link (left side of home page)

scroll down. I think it is on the third line of pictures... clear to the right. Click on it.

Kathy

[This message has been edited by KC (edited 10-25-2001).]
Posted By: Jericco

Re: Beach front rental? - 10/26/01 01:17 AM

We spent two weeks at Brianna's House and it was wonderful. The neighbors took us fishing, snorkeling and provided medical advise after getting some food poisoning. However, be forwarned that it advertises itself as accomodating 4-6 people. Not true unless you are very friendly. We loved it, being just to two of us. It was perfect. Great location, lots of towels and a fully equiped kitchen. You won't go wrong with this place.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board