AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Thanksgiving - Becky Bound 4 Belize, M and M, Kimbehinddoor3

Posted By: RobertE

Thanksgiving - Becky Bound 4 Belize, M and M, Kimbehinddoor3 - 10/25/01 04:02 PM

Me and the wife will be on AC the 18th thru 24th of November. Feel free to shoot us an e-mail at [email protected] to discuss Turkey Day plans or any other trouble making activites.

We also plan to harass Barefoot Skinny a couple of evenings as well as we met him when he was passing thru Colorado.
Posted By: MandM

Re: Thanksgiving - Becky Bound 4 Belize, M and M, Kimbehinddoor3 - 10/26/01 02:57 AM

Hey guys!!!! We can hardly wait... I'm sure a good time will be had by all! It usually takes us about 15 minutes from landing at the airport to find our most comfortable barstools at BC's ... we will be the ones with cold Belikins and BIG Grins !!!!

BTW,,, you have mail!

Cheers!
M [Linked Image] M
Posted By: Mr B

Re: Thanksgiving - Becky Bound 4 Belize, M and M, Kimbehinddoor3 - 10/28/01 05:02 PM

Hey Mark and Mary....Tell Charlene, Bruce, Ernie, and everyone at BC's we said hello!!! Save us a couple of barstools and Belikins...maybe we'll be there next time!!! Hope Sam is doing OK. We wondered if he was working when the military response began. Hope ya'll have a great time!! We're jealous!!!

Bill&Mary Ann
Craig&Kelly
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Thanksgiving - Becky Bound 4 Belize, M and M, Kimbehinddoor3 - 10/28/01 07:29 PM

M&M,
My honey and I just returned from a visit with the Zeke's. We were disappointed to hear that they won't be visiting AC as planned. They said they were looking forward to meeting up with everyone, and especially for their seats at BC's. Make sure you have a couple of drinks for them... and us. Maybe we'll all be down there together soon!!
Vicki

Re: Thanksgiving - Becky Bound 4 Belize, M and M, Kimbehinddoor3 - 10/28/01 08:57 PM

Hi Mr. B and Mary Ann,
Good to hear from you. Thanks for asking about Sam. He is fine and back over in Khasakastan(sp?) now. Should be back in Cancun 11/15 in time to meet us in Belize. We just sent you an email. Sure wish you could be there at Thanksgiving with us.

Ibanole - We are really bummed that the Zeke's can't be there. We were really looking forward to seeing them again. You are lucky that you live so close and get to visit them. I would just about die for some of their Conch fritters and Panty Rippers. Not to mention the cheese cake. We will definitly have a cold Belikin and toast all of you. Wish we could all be there at the same time. Maybe next year.
Posted By: Scott

Re: Thanksgiving - Becky Bound 4 Belize, M and M, Kimbehinddoor3 - 10/29/01 01:44 AM

Hey M&M and Becky! We are SO jealous! I'll put on my Belikin tank top and get my Belikin glass and drink a Bud Light and wish we were there with you! Hope you have a blast!

Scott & Suzette

Re: Thanksgiving - Becky Bound 4 Belize, M and M, Kimbehinddoor3 - 10/29/01 03:24 AM

Hi Scott & Suzette,

Wish you were going to be there with us. We'll have to get together when we get back so we can tell you about our adventures.

We'll toast a Belikin to you two!

M [Linked Image] M
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board