AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: bromista Jackson&Shauna - 12/03/01 03:06 PM
Hello,

The reason we chose Belize and in particulart Ambergris Caye to be married is that we enjoyed our trip in 2000 so much. We were there about a month after Hurricane Keith and said we wanted to go back after the island had more time to recover. A lot of places were closed down still. We are also both scuba diving and the diving down there was awesome! A big factor was also that it is English as first language and we thought that was best for our guests. I know the grandparents are somewhat relieved (they have never been out of the US before). Also pricewise with other Carribean islands I looked at this beat it by a mile! I am starting to get very excited for my own wedding. I look forward to your e-mail!
Posted By: Jackson&Shauna Re: Jackson&Shauna - 12/04/01 02:09 AM
Hi there Bromista!

I will email you, I promise! Just haven't had too much time, but look for it in the next day. I added a topic about Blue Tang and Seven Seas...I don't know why I'm so nervous about our guests being comfortable. I sometimes wish we weren't having the big reception at home later on so that we'd have more funds to spend in Belize at one of the more secluded 5 star resorts. No matter, at least our dream of a tropical beach wedding will still come true, and as long as our parents and best friends can come along, that's all that matters. I really need to start focussing on how much fun its going to be instead of worrying about the ceremony part and whether our accomodations will be nice enough. Talk to you soon.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board