AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Spas on Ambergris Caye

Posted By: slappy76

Spas on Ambergris Caye - 12/10/01 09:55 PM

What day spas do you recommend on AC? We are going for a week over New Years and are in need of serious pampering!
Posted By: Turnbun

Re: Spas on Ambergris Caye - 12/10/01 10:56 PM

LA DIOSA ! ! ! ! !

Lynde there is awesome! I believe it's on the south side of San Pedro, maybe near Ramon's or Victoria House? Highly recomend it!
Posted By: slappy76

Re: Spas on Ambergris Caye - 12/10/01 11:12 PM

Do they have a website? I tried searching for them and came up with nothing. Thanks for the reply!
Posted By: Lan Sluder/Belize First

Re: Spas on Ambergris Caye - 12/11/01 04:46 AM

I'm not a spa kind of guy, but Mata Chica has a new small spa.

The best spa in Belize by far is the one at the Lodge at Chaa Creek in Cayo. There is also one at Maruba on the Old Northern Highway (you'll probably like it if you are from California) and a poor one at Royal Mayan in Benque Viejo, and a couple of others in the works.

--Lan Sluder

Belize books and publications by Lan Sluder:
Belize First Magazine http://www.belizefirst.com/
Fodor's Belize and Guatemala Guide
Belize First Guide to Mainland Belize
Adapter Kit: Belize
Fodor's UpClose Central America
Belize Book of Lists 2000
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Spas on Ambergris Caye - 12/11/01 05:31 PM

if you aren't set on the total spa experience, there are massage therapists that will fit you in. i think they either work out of their places or will come to your room. i was looking onto getting a massage on the beach, but i had too many mosquito bites to go thru with it!

check the home page, i think you can find them there under services, or run a search (above, right) using keyword 'massage'. i know we have discussed this topic before.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Spas on Ambergris Caye - 12/12/01 07:33 PM

La Diosa doesn't have a website...might try [email protected] just by chance.

i'll try to find another email address...
Posted By: garfish

Re: Spas on Ambergris Caye - 12/12/01 10:11 PM

LINDY AT LADOSA IS SUPER. SHE HAS A BLUE HOUSE ABOUT 1\8 MILE N. OF VICTORIA HOUSE ON WEST SIDE OF THE STREET.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board