AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Almost there.....

Posted By: rdb

Almost there..... - 01/18/02 08:56 PM

My group of 8 will be arriving next Saturday, the 26th. Some of us hope to get a lot of fishing in and some are just going to veg.
Is anyone from the list going to be around?
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: Almost there..... - 01/19/02 10:54 AM

When you all get there, ask for Hillyboo, he is a great fisherman and guide, He can offer you all alot.. Check him out... Thanks, Rick
Posted By: Turning Forty

Re: Almost there..... - 01/23/02 04:30 AM

Not from your list, but I'll be arriving the 24th and am looking to do some flats fishing. I'd like to catch my first snook and tarpon.

Who-all's in your group?

Re: Almost there..... - 01/23/02 07:12 AM

Turning Forty,

we've all made that turn... Five guys, some of us bringing wives, and mostly pretty avid fishermen. I'm the only one with significant flats experience but the others will do fine. A couple of us teach and guide part time and all of us have done the trout and salmon thing to death.

We're staying at the Paridise Villas. Stop by and ask for Bob Breslin. We'll give you a report of our early forays over a beer.
Posted By: Turning Forty

Re: Almost there..... - 01/23/02 08:30 PM

Actually I may be giving you a report.

I'm staying at El Pescador Thursday and Friday night and fishing with them on Friday and Saturday.

I've done LOTS of flats fishing in Texas for redfish, trout and flounder, but I'm hoping for my first tarpon, snook and permit.

Saturday night I'm moving to Ramon's. Tom Valega. I'll try to look y'all up.

Re: Almost there..... - 01/23/02 08:47 PM

Good, Tom. Looking forward to it!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board