AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Rumor Has It!!

Posted By: Laguna Punta

Rumor Has It!! - 01/23/02 12:42 AM

Rumor has it that Jackie Chan is here in San Pedro to jump out of a window. Details at 10.
Posted By: B_b_f_b

Re: Rumor Has It!! - 01/23/02 01:01 AM

That isn't Jackie Chan, that was me trying to run away from Tim checking me out of Banana Beach at 11:00 yesterday morning. Hell no, we won't go I told him and tried to run out the third floor window. Luckily a palm tree broke my landing on the way down and I ended up with a swollen butt. Oops, that's the regular size of my butt. Oh well!

[This message has been edited by Becky_bound_for_Belize (edited 01-22-2002).]
Posted By: Sandshaker

Re: Rumor Has It!! - 01/23/02 02:15 AM

*handing pillow to Becky for butt*

OK Bill...don't bait us with these rumours!
Enquiring minds wanna know...is he really there?...and is he making a movie or just practicing his stunts?
Your the roving reporter...remember?
Spill the details! [Linked Image]

Re: Rumor Has It!! - 01/23/02 10:39 PM

My search for details have so far yielded little, but I am walking about lookin for clues. I just haven't been walking underneath windows lately. Stay tuned!!
Posted By: Chris

Re: Rumor Has It!! - 01/23/02 10:55 PM

....but it IS true that Cris Carter, wide reciever and future Hall of Famer for the Minnesota Vikings was here in San Pedro over the weekend watching the playoffs.
Posted By: JmHanna

Re: Rumor Has It!! - 01/23/02 11:39 PM

Yes he was and he was rooting for the Patriots too!!!
Posted By: Turning Forty

Re: Rumor Has It!! - 01/24/02 05:38 PM

The defenestration of San Pedro?
Posted By: Mike and Daphne Ryan

Re: Rumor Has It!! - 01/24/02 08:25 PM

Gee -- two storeys down to the sand with a palm tree in the way. These defenstrations just ain't what they used to be.

Ah well, for Becky_b_f_b, 'tis a custom more honoured in the breeches than in the observance.

Michael the Monster

[This message has been edited by Mike and Daphne Ryan (edited 01-24-2002).]
Posted By: Bad Dog

Re: Rumor Has It!! - 01/25/02 05:00 PM

Bill, you D**M sure better be rooten' for the RAMS. If not, we will hire a local hitman and target that little green goft cart of yours!!!! LOL

Go RAMS!!!!!!!!

Shawn
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Rumor Has It!! - 01/25/02 09:28 PM

BILL...you are safe......LOL
Did you paint that golfcart? LOL

Re: Rumor Has It!! - 01/26/02 08:04 PM

Knowing Bad Dog as I do, I'm not surprized he mistaked Purple for Green. I still haven't been able to get any further information about Jackie Chan. I did watch the Rams vs Packers game, this I know is true. Chris didn't seem overly partisan during the game, but, Mrs Carter seemed to enjoy seeing the Packers "get beat". I could just imagine what some of these players wives think of football fans, sitting their watching their husbands get plumetted.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board