AmbergrisCaye.com Home

I'll need a bar tomorrow.....

Posted By: rdb

I'll need a bar tomorrow..... - 01/25/02 04:34 PM

We get in tomorrow afternoon. After a long day of travelling, a Belikan or two sounds like a plan. We are staying at Paradise Villas. Where can we find handy barstools from there????
Posted By: seashell

Re: I'll need a bar tomorrow..... - 01/25/02 08:46 PM

Go towards the beach. Turn right. See large palapa with bar stools.

Go towards the beach. Turn left. Go out onto Hustler's dock to the Dockside Bar.

Go towards the beach. Turn right. Walk past the palapa and past the cemetary and past the Fountain Blue until you come to Cholo's bar.

Go towards the beach. Turn right. Walk past the bar with the Palapa, past the cemetary, past the Fountain Blue, past Cholo's until you come to Fido's.

Go towards the beach. Turn right. Walk past the bar with the palapa, past the cemetary, past the Fountain Blue, past Cholo's, past Fido's, round the corner and enter Jambel's.

Go towards the beach. Turn right. Walk past the bar with the palapa, past the cemetary, past the Fountain Blue, turn right before Cholo's and left at the corner, go to the bar on the right hand side of the street across from Fido's.

Go towards the beach. Turn right. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.
Posted By: Bad Dog

Re: I'll need a bar tomorrow..... - 01/25/02 09:22 PM

Go towards the beach wearing all the weights you can. Do not turn right or left as suggested above by Seashell. Walk due east,(take your compass) when you reach Jamaica, crawl to the nearest bar and have a Red Stripe on us!!!!! LOL LOL LOL
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board