AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Reserve Golf Cart Ahead of Time?

Posted By: woods

Reserve Golf Cart Ahead of Time? - 01/26/02 06:05 PM

I'm arriving the first week of March with my fiance and another couple. Should we reserve a golf cart(s) ahead of time or can we do that when we get there?

Thanks - Woods
Posted By: Debbie

Re: Reserve Golf Cart Ahead of Time? - 01/26/02 06:52 PM

You can do it either way, but almost all of the hotels will do that for you. Just notify them that you want one. Our hotel did, and they had their taxi driver take us straight to the golf cart place. Piece of cake. It was waiting for us.
Debbie
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: Reserve Golf Cart Ahead of Time? - 01/26/02 09:30 PM

Or, they bring it to your hotel for you! No need to reserve ahead.
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Reserve Golf Cart Ahead of Time? - 01/27/02 02:53 AM

I found when my Hotel called for a cart to be brought to us, it was cheaper, than when I walked across the street and rented it myself.....go figure. Remember on cart rental 1/2 day is 8 hours, not 4, there, dummy me, on previous trips, thought it meant 4 hours.
Posted By: woods

Re: Reserve Golf Cart Ahead of Time? - 01/27/02 04:30 AM

Thanks for the information! Do you think it's a good idea to get one or two for two couples? I mean, they're big enough for four people, right?

Woods
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Reserve Golf Cart Ahead of Time? - 01/27/02 05:46 AM

Most carts will seat 5 people, 2 in front 3 on rear seat, facing the rear.

Re: Reserve Golf Cart Ahead of Time? - 01/27/02 05:32 PM

We rented for a whole week and it was $200. Not a bad deal....
Debbie
Posted By: bromista

Re: Reserve Golf Cart Ahead of Time? - 01/28/02 02:52 PM

Debbie,

Where did you rent the cart from for that price? The prices I have been quoted are about $60-80 higher! Thanx for the info!

Re: Reserve Golf Cart Ahead of Time? - 01/28/02 05:20 PM

As mentioned before, if you have your hotel do it, it's usually a little cheaper. We were also there in the off season. If my memory serves me correctly, the place we rented from was Cholo's or Lolo's or something like that.....
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board