AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Wedding/Honeymoon to Ambergris Caye Aug.02

Posted By: lilwings

Wedding/Honeymoon to Ambergris Caye Aug.02 - 05/16/02 09:24 PM

Looking on advice of where to stay and activities to do. Just when I think I have it narrowed down another place pops up. Here are the choices I've narrowed it too. Captain Morgan's, Portofino, Ramon's, and Mata Chica. Can not find much about Portofino only that their website looks awesome. Had a friend stay at Captain Morgan's and he loved it. Please advise. Much appreciated. Leaving the States Aug.1 for 10 days to Belize.
Posted By: Kaya

Re: Wedding/Honeymoon to Ambergris Caye Aug.02 - 05/16/02 09:41 PM

I beleive that your friend had a great choice for a wedding and honeymoon gate away. Captain Morgan's is properly set for honeymoon couples and weddings, I've seen a lot of weddings happening this year. The packages with the sailing, massage, complimentary Champagne and the honeymoon suites uhhhhh.... Its unbeleivable
Ramon's is in the town and the packages are also good. On Mata Chica and the others I have not much knowledge on what they do, but I know they have packages as well. That is the way to go. I hope you enjoy it anywhere and congratulations.

Kaya
Posted By: Nicki

Re: Wedding/Honeymoon to Ambergris Caye Aug.02 - 05/16/02 11:00 PM

One year ago today, we were married at Victoria House. I know this wasn't on your list, but I would highly recommend it. It is very romantic and secluded, yet it is much more accessible to town. Congratulations and good luck on your upcoming marriage.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board