AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Interested in private two bedroom home with kitchen for party of five. Arriving 12-19-02 and leaving 1-3-03. Kitchen to preferrably have freezer space for fish caught.
Hi

We have HUGE 2 and 3 bedroom condos right on the beach with Big fridge freezer full kitchen etc

Take a look at www.playablancabelize.com and get abck to me if you would like more information.

Best regards

Garry
Playa Blanca Dive & Beach Club www.playablancabelize.com
Well... since you asked... go see: //www.ambergriscaye.com/villadelsol

Large private home, lots of space, beautiful pool, empty freezer. Also, some fishing poles and tackle, and a 2-man kayak for your use. e-mail is on the site. Contact me if you are interested.

Kathy

[This message has been edited by KC (edited 03-29-2002).]
Check out Brianna's Beach House. I haven't stayed there, but pics are cute & I've heard nothing but good. Do a search on it, you'll get something.
//ambergriscaye.com/bbh/index.html

Also, I DID stay at Casa Coco Escondido - it was fabulous. go to www.cayemanagement.com and click on it (there are lots of other houses there as well).

Good luck!

[This message has been edited by IslandJunkie (edited 03-29-2002).]
Just over a year ago I stayed at the Agape house. We had a total of 4 people and we had plenty of room. Just down the beach from the Palapa bar north of the cut. easy access to everything. I would recommend it.
Hallo!

Take a look at our home.It might be what you requested.http://home.c2i.net/belizehome/

From.Jan-Petter Iversen
My wife and I stayed at the AGAPE HOUSE in April of 2000...we loved it. You might want to rent some bicycles to get around on though...it is about 2 miles to town. Whether you stay there or not you have to go north of the cut and eat at Sweet Basils and Captain Morgans. Also, stop in and say hello to Keith, Rachell, Ruby and the rest of the gang at the Palapa Bar. Make sure that you go there for the jam session on Sunday. I fished off of the dock at Agape House and caught some small baracuda and several nice grey snapper. Have fun and try to do a tour with Searious Adventures to Altun Ha and the Maruba Spa (ask Ricky for some viper rum...that which does not kill you will only make you stronger.)
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board