AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14

Posted By: Gela

Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/08/02 05:08 PM

To Mountain Larry and Paluxy,
Rebecca from SEADuced has just confirmed our Cave tubing/Belize Zoo trip for Friday, June 14. Pickup is at 7:00am at your hotel dock.
Anyone interested in joining us?

Thank you both for switching days. This is going to be a great adventure.
Posted By: paluxy

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/08/02 05:47 PM

No Problem Gela! [Linked Image]

Hello again Gela,
I just received confirmation from Rebecca!!
I must apologize, nobody but SJ and maybe ML know that my name is Sharon. Paluxy is the town that I live in in TX. CU SOON!

[This message has been edited by paluxy (edited 05-08-2002).]
Posted By: NJgirl

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/08/02 06:11 PM

Do they pick everyone up at their hotel? If I haven't said it a million times already, we're staying at Mata Rocks (I'm just so darn excited, I'm like a kid at Christmas).

Do I need to send SEAduced an email and reserve a spot?

...33 days!!

Good point, Paluxy - my name is Kori!

[This message has been edited by NJgirl (edited 05-08-2002).]
Posted By: mountain Larry

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/08/02 07:09 PM

Everthing sounds great, the 14th it is!
I'm sure we'll probably run into a few of you (if not all) before then. YOO HOO!!

Oh by the way my real name is Larry. See you all soon! ML
Posted By: vballcoachccv

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/08/02 07:16 PM

ML, I am sure that you had all of these boarders totally baffled when you let them on to your real name, next thing you know, you will be telling them that you live in the mountains!!
Amy

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/08/02 07:41 PM

We have a plan! Thanks Sharon - I realized I didn't know your name.
So we have Sharon and Scott,
Larry & ?? (what's your wife's name?),
Kori & ? - SEADuced will pick you up at your dock and you do need to email them to reserve.
And I am Gela - single adventurer who will be making her 3rd trip to AC in 13 months!

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/09/02 04:46 AM

Dear vballcoachccv,
I'm just trying to help, as for you they won't know if you coach volleyball or you play hockey on the Russin national team. (is that name pronounced (VLBULCOCHACVICK)?

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/09/02 04:27 PM

OK you two (ML & VBC) - quit pretendin you don't know eachother! :-) Larry and Amy, looking forward to a great time in AC. I forgot when you said you'd be arriving, but I think most of us will be meeting up on Wednesday night for the chicken drop?

[This message has been edited by Gela (edited 05-09-2002).]
Posted By: V35B

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/11/02 10:38 PM

My wife and I will be in AC over the 14th of june--is there still room for two more on the cave tubing trip? Sounds like a great time.

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/12/02 02:57 AM

Dear V35B,
I don't know what the limit is on their trips I know they said the minimum was six, we have that, but if they can accommodate more your company would be welcome. I would write to SEAduced and ask (Their web-site is listed on this message board in a few places) Write back and let us know. mountain Larry

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/12/02 04:54 AM

Im sure there's room for you - we'd be happy to have you!

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/12/02 05:14 PM

The more the merrier!
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/12/02 11:03 PM

You guys are all going to love the cave tubing. Jaguar Paw is absolutely beautiful and Elito is a fun guide. Enjoy!
Posted By: SEAduced by Belize

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/13/02 04:38 PM

Hi Gang,

We are confirmed for the 14th of June. There is plenty of room, so anyone who wants to join needs to e-mail me at [email protected]
V35B and NJgirl...Let me know if you want me to put you down. We will pick you up at your hotels at 7:00am.
We look forward to meeting all of you in June.
Posted By: vballcoachccv

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/14/02 01:29 PM

WHOOOOOO YAAAAAAA!
I really shouldn't even be a work, all I can think about is this trip! Only 28 days!
Posted By: denverdan

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/14/02 03:56 PM

Hey Amy and Larry...
We live in Denver (SE) and are trying to get a small trophy down there for the high school. We sent 3 down last month but two somehow got broke. :-(
Do ya think we can meet half way and I can pass it on to ya?
Sincerely,
Hope
P.S. "The Colorado Chapter of the Ambergris Caye Society" is planning another pool party on July 6th. Your more then welcome to attend!

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/14/02 05:11 PM

Dear DeverDan,
I'm thinking we could probably help out, will this trophy fit in a suitcase? E-mail me at [email protected] and we can discuss the particulars.
Vballcoach-aren't you supposed to be working and not chatting on the message board? I love you. ML

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/14/02 05:13 PM

Make that "denverdan" I'm not sure what a Dever is.
Posted By: denverdan

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/14/02 07:16 PM

COOL! Thanks Larry!
You all have fun doing the cave tubing thing!
Hope

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/14/02 10:53 PM

ML...how sweet! Both ur willingness to help out w/the trophy & the relationship u have with ur wife! [Linked Image]
Sincerely,
Paluxy
Posted By: Seaislegal

Re: Confirming Cave Tubing - Friday, June 14 - 05/16/02 02:28 PM

There was probably 20 or so of us on the trip we took. I had my group of 12 and there were at least 8 folks or so we didnt know when we started the trip.

Definitely a fun time, just wear some Tevas and such. If you read my Trip report (Party 1) from the week of April 13th I have lots of details on that trip and how it went, what to wear and such!

We;ll be back next year, I think we'll try SeaDuced's BBQ trip to a private island next time around for something new to do!

Andrea in Atlanta
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board